FX has ordered the next book of the award-winning miniseries American Horror Story, picking up 13 hours of a new miniseries from Twentieth Century Fox Television, it was announced today by John Landgraf, President and General Manager of FX Networks. Production of the untitled Ahs will begin next summer and premiere in the fall of 2013.
American Horror Story: Asylum, the latest hit in the American Horror Story saga, wraps up its run on Wednesday, January 23 at 10 Pm E/P. Last night's episode (11/14/12) of Asylum topped all broadcast networks in the 10 Pm time period in delivery of Adults 18-34 (2.1), Women 18-34 (2.4) and Men 18-34 (1.7).
"With American Horror Story: Asylum, Ryan and Brad have raised the bar in every way from Murder House, the first American Horror Story miniseries," said Landgraf. "And their original idea - the notion of doing an anthological series of miniseries with a repertory cast - has proven groundbreaking, »
Similar News Items"American Horror Story" (2011)
- ‘The Intervention’ Exclusive Clip: A Group of Friends Confront a Couple’s Toxic Marriage During a Weekend Getaway (From Indiewire. 26 August 2016, 1:47 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Paulson in negotiations to join cast of Ocean’s Eight (From Flickeringmyth. 26 August 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Sarah Paulson in Talks to Join ‘Ocean’s Eight’ (From Variety - Film News. 25 August 2016, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- ‘American Horror Story’ Gets Corny With Latest Promo (Video) (From The Wrap. 25 August 2016, 6:11 PM, PDT)
- X-Men TV Series Legion Will Connect To Future X-Men Films (From We Got This Covered. 25 August 2016, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- American Horror Story Co-Creator Ryan Murphy On The Growing Inner Mythology Of The Show (From LatinoReview. 23 August 2016, 12:54 PM, PDT)