Flipping Out star Jeff Lewis has filed a lawsuit against his longtime assistant Jenni Pulos, alleging that she is in violation of confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements because of information that might be disclosed in a book she is writing.
In the court complaint filed Wednesday and obtained by Et, Lewis states that he became aware last month that Jenni was writing a book that she purported would be about her personal life.
Related: 'Flipping the White House' goes inside complex process of transitioning from one President to the next
But the complaint alleges that the title of the book made it appear that it was not entirely based "on her personal life as represented - but on her experiences while working for plaintiffs and specifically her experiences as the personal assistant of Jeff for these past 10+ years." Lewis states in the lawsuit that confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements signed by Pulos prevent her from divulging private information about him »
Similar News ItemsBritney Spears
- Crikey! Wait Until You See Bindi Irwin In Her First "Dancing with the Stars" Costume (From TooFab. 2 September 2015, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Kesha Will Appear on Jane the Virgin As a Baby-Hating Neighbor (From Vulture. 1 September 2015, 9:06 AM, PDT)
- Britney Spears' son Sean Preston - the next Calvin Harris? (From National Ledger. 1 September 2015, 12:27 AM, PDT)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- Sofia Vergara's Peg Bundy Look! (From Access Hollywood. 2 September 2015, 6:15 PM, PDT)
- Sofia Vergara designs perfume for her wedding day (From National Ledger. 2 September 2015, 11:22 AM, PDT)
- Mel Brooks, Cat Deeley Among Creative Arts Emmys Presenters (From Variety - TV News. 1 September 2015, 4:09 PM, PDT)
- Jenni Pulos Talks New Season of "Flipping Out,'' Gushes About Baby Girl Alianna (From TooFab. 4 August 2015, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- TooFab or TooDrab?! See This Week's Best and Worst Dressed Stars! (From TooFab. 31 July 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Sonja Morgan Went Home With Adrienne Maloof's Ex-Husband Paul Nassif (From Us Weekly. 22 May 2015, 7:21 AM, PDT)