NBC’s Whitney opened Season 2 with 4.3 million total viewers and matching its series low rating of 1.4, down in the demo from both its first-season Wednesday premiere (5.8 mil/2.0) and its freshman finale (4.1 mil/1.6).
Compared to its time slot predecessor, Whitney matched Animal Practice‘s official Wednesday launch (5.2 mil/1.4) in the demo while drawing a smaller audience, and improved on the short-lived laffer’s last-aired episode (3.7 mil/1.2).
Elsewhere on the night, going hour by hour…
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson 25 Things You Don't Know About Me (From Us Weekly. 26 July 2014, 3:12 PM, PDT)
- Sofía Vergara and Joe Manganiello Hold Hands During Lunch Date in Miami--See the Pic! (From E! Online. 26 July 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Sofía Vergara and Joe Manganiello Pack on the Pda at the Airport—See the Sexy Pic! (From E! Online. 25 July 2014, 4:28 PM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- David Walliams wants X Factor role: I'd love to help Simon at Judges Houses (From Digital Spy - TV news. 28 July 2014, 4:02 AM, PDT)
- David Walliams: 'I want X Factor role' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 28 July 2014, 4:02 AM, PDT)
- David Walliams wants X Factor job (From Virgin Media - TV. 28 July 2014, 2:15 AM, PDT)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- ‘Good Wife’s’ Mike Colter Returns for Season Six (From Variety - TV News. 28 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Meet Ahs: Freak Show's Big Bad Villain and See Who Else Is In! (From BuzzSugar. 28 July 2014, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- 10 Movie And TV Spoilers We Didn’t Know Last Week (July 28th) (From Obsessed with Film. 28 July 2014, 3:08 AM, PDT)