NBC’s Whitney opened Season 2 with 4.3 million total viewers and matching its series low rating of 1.4, down in the demo from both its first-season Wednesday premiere (5.8 mil/2.0) and its freshman finale (4.1 mil/1.6).
Compared to its time slot predecessor, Whitney matched Animal Practice‘s official Wednesday launch (5.2 mil/1.4) in the demo while drawing a smaller audience, and improved on the short-lived laffer’s last-aired episode (3.7 mil/1.2).
Elsewhere on the night, going hour by hour…
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 4/18/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 April 2014, 2:33 PM, PDT)
- Game of Thrones, Fargo, Got Talent: What to watch over Easter (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 April 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Wednesday Ratings: Arrow, American Idol, Mixology, Survivor, The 100 (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 April 2014, 2:10 PM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Robert Pattinson 'obsessed' with The X Factor (From Virgin Media - TV. 19 April 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Fox 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 4/18/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 April 2014, 2:32 PM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Reveals Her Favorite American Idol Contestant! Plus, Does She Miss Judging? (From E! Online. 17 April 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- 'Salem' review: Everything old is newish again in premiere episode (From Hitfix. 18 April 2014, 6:26 PM, PDT)
- Meet the Neighbors in these New Stills from Rosemary's Baby (From Dread Central. 18 April 2014, 3:01 PM, PDT)
- 'Salem' review: 'American Horror Story' lite (From EW.com - PopWatch. 18 April 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)