NBC’s Whitney opened Season 2 with 4.3 million total viewers and matching its series low rating of 1.4, down in the demo from both its first-season Wednesday premiere (5.8 mil/2.0) and its freshman finale (4.1 mil/1.6).
Compared to its time slot predecessor, Whitney matched Animal Practice‘s official Wednesday launch (5.2 mil/1.4) in the demo while drawing a smaller audience, and improved on the short-lived laffer’s last-aired episode (3.7 mil/1.2).
Elsewhere on the night, going hour by hour…
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- Digital Spy's best TV shows of the year 2014: Best of the Rest (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 December 2014, 1:00 AM, PST)
- 'Modern Family' Star Ariel Winter Explains Her More 'Mature' Style (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 December 2014, 8:30 AM, PST)
- 25 Years Later, Revel in the Nostalgia of The Wizard (From PEOPLE.com. 18 December 2014, 1:15 PM, PST)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Ben Haenow claims Christmas number one spot (From Virgin Media - TV. 21 December 2014, 2:00 PM, PST)
- X Factor winner Ben Haenow wins race to Christmas No 1 (From The Guardian - TV News. 21 December 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Dr. God’s ‘MOCKPocalypse’ Returning for Second Season on Axs TV (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 18 December 2014, 4:57 PM, PST)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Quotes of the Week: The 100, NCIS: La, Vanderpump, Freak Show and More (From TVLine.com. 21 December 2014, 11:28 AM, PST)
- American Horror Story: Freak Show – Episode 10 Review (From Flickeringmyth. 20 December 2014, 11:31 AM, PST)
- David Schwimmer Cast as Robert Kardashian in O.J. Simpson Miniseries (From Rolling Stone. 20 December 2014, 10:11 AM, PST)