Things get trippy in Monday’s Revolution (NBC, 10/9c) when Miles, Charlie & Co. have trouble figuring out what’s real and what’s fantasy. Their hallucinations will be accompanied by the music of legendary rockers Led Zeppelin, who granted the freshman hit the rights to use two songs – “Since I’ve Been Loving You” and “Kashmir” (which is also the episode’s title) – in the special installment.
Know what else rocks? With only two new hours left before the show takes a hiatus until March 25, Billy Burke tackled some of our burning questions.
Related | NBC’s Chicago Fire Gets Full-Season »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News ItemsBilly Burke (I)
- Angels in Stardust DVD Review (From ShockYa. 30 March 2014, 11:28 AM, PDT)
- Revolution season 2 episode 17 review: Why We Fight (From Den of Geek. 21 March 2014, 2:36 AM, PDT)
- Get Ready for Revolution’s Dreamcatcher Episode with Featurettes and Clip (From ScifiMafia. 4 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
Jimmy Page (I)
- 12 Best Songs To Punch The Roof Of Your Car To (From Obsessed with Film. 25 March 2014, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- Led Zeppelin to release deluxe editions of first three albums (From RealBollywood. 15 March 2014, 12:49 AM, PDT)
- “American Idol” Recap: Oh Boy? (From The Backlot. 20 February 2014, 7:21 AM, PST)
"Chicago Fire" (2012)
- NBC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 4/19/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 April 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Top Moments: Thrones Hosts (Another) Deadly Wedding and Mad Men's Surprising Rejection (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 17 April 2014, 6:02 PM, PDT)
- Tuesday Ratings: Celebrity Wife Swap, Supernatural, New Girl, Chicago Fire, NCIS (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 April 2014, 2:26 PM, PDT)