Update: Sam Claflin ("Snow White and the Huntsman"), Eddie Redmayne ("Les Miserables"), Douglas Booth ("Noah") and Boyd Holbrook ("Hatfields & McCoys") are actually the ones screentesting for the role of Harry Osborn in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2," according to Heat Vision.
So where all that talk of Dane DeHaan, Brady Corbet and Alden Ehrenreich came from is anyone's guess. Or maybe they tested first and they've all since been dropped from the running. We may never know.
Anyway, we just hope that J. Jonah Jameson's in this one.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Some superheroes have really obvious arch enemies — Superman has Lex Luthor, Batman has The Joker, Captain America has The Red Skull — but Spider-Man has something a bit different: An arch frenemy.
And since that's a much more subtle relationship, it's fair to say that finding the right person to »
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- Round-Up: Deadbeat Renewed for 3rd Season, Stung Release Date, Cop Car (From DailyDead. 27 May 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Jason Segel Plays David Foster Wallace Opposite Jesse Eisenberg In The First Trailer For ‘The End Of The Tour’ (From The Playlist. 27 May 2015, 6:57 AM, PDT)
- Judd Apatow Wants to Make the Real World as Nice as His Movies (From Village Voice. 26 May 2015, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Craig Johnson To Direct Woody Harrelson & Laura Dern In Dan Clowes' Wilson (From ComicBookMovie. 27 May 2015, 5:30 PM, PDT)
- Director Gil Kenan Talks Poltergeist, Why He Made the Film, and Future Projects (From Collider.com. 25 May 2015, 4:26 PM, PDT)
- Watch Spider-Man Knock Himself Unconscious At A Kid's Party (From Cinema Blend. 25 May 2015, 9:10 AM, PDT)
Snow White and the Huntsman (2012)
- Kristen Stewart: "Interview" (From SneakPeek. 22 May 2015, 4:54 PM, PDT)
- Chris Hemsworth Spends Cute Quality Time With Daughter India on The Huntsman Set (From Popsugar. 22 May 2015, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Chris Hemsworth's Daughter India Makes a Surprise Visit on The Huntsman Set, And It's Too Cute for Words! (From E! Online. 22 May 2015, 1:33 PM, PDT)