Directed by Bill Condon
...And that's a wrap for "The Twilight Saga."
After four years and four prior movies that grossed more than $2.5 billion worldwide, the series comes to a rousing finish with the fifth and final entry, "Breaking Dawn - Part 2."
While the decision to break the fourth book in Stephanie Meyers' literary series into two films might have seemed like a blatant cash grab at the time, it actually appears to have done ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Singapore Financing Program Boosts Southeast Asia Production (From Variety - Film News. 4 October 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Oscars 2016: Best Supporting Actresses and Their Anchors (From AwardsDaily. 30 September 2015, 1:42 PM, PDT)
- American Ultra Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Release Dates and Details (From TheHDRoom. 29 September 2015, 4:48 PM, PDT)
- Flickering Myth Podcast – The Martian & Life Reviewed (From Flickeringmyth. 3 October 2015, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- CBS Drops the Hollywood Film Awards: Delivered 4.1 million viewers (From Hollywoodnews.com. 2 October 2015, 9:50 PM, PDT)
- The Prudent Innocence: Kenneth Branagh's "Cinderella" (From MUBI. 2 October 2015, 9:52 AM, PDT)
- Saban Films Acquires North American Rights To Mi-5 Starring Kit Harington And Jennifer Ehle (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 22 September 2015, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- Saban Films Buys Kit Harington’s ‘Mi-5’ (From Variety - Film News. 22 September 2015, 1:14 PM, PDT)
- This Is What Happens When Pretty Little Liars Meets Twilight (From Popsugar. 22 September 2015, 10:35 AM, PDT)