Two big franchises are looking to cast significant supporting roles got the next films in their respective series.
First up, The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
Director Marc Webb is looking to cast the new Harry Osborne. Originally the part called for a muscular jock type of guy, but now they’re looking for someone a little more “dark and edgy”.
and Alden Ehrenreich
Who do you think can replace James Franco? I always preferred Franco’s performance as Osbourne to Maquire’s as Peter Parker. I think Franco’s a more natural actor and as a character Harry had more time to build up to his ultimate conclusion.
Thanks to Lr reader Dan Cordwell for head on this, and for the pics.
Next up is Transformers 4.
- Philip Sticco
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Compare ‘Of Mice and Men’ Opening to Sleeping Together for First Time (From The Wrap. 7 March 2014, 12:06 PM, PST)
- Three Horror Actors Who Became Successful Horror Authors (From FEARnet. 7 March 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- See Leighton Meester's Engagement and Wedding Rings! (From Popsugar. 6 March 2014, 3:07 PM, PST)
- More Footage From "Transformers: Age Of Extinction" (From SneakPeek. 7 March 2014, 5:17 PM, PST)
- Shout! Factory Delivers Two Transformers Collections Just in Time for Age of Extinction (From Cinelinx. 7 March 2014, 12:10 PM, PST)
- Transformers: Age Of Extinction – 10 Reasons We’re Freaking Out (From Obsessed with Film. 7 March 2014, 8:39 AM, PST)
Mark Wahlberg (I)
- Photo: Mark Wahlberg's "Gambler" Weight Loss (From Dark Horizons. 7 March 2014, 8:00 PM, PST)
- Basketball Diaries Director Scott Kalvert Dead at 49, Considered Possible Suicide (From E! Online. 7 March 2014, 6:54 PM, PST)
- Photo: Mark Wahlberg Lost 61 Pounds for The Gambler (From Worst Previews. 7 March 2014, 6:10 PM, PST)