Ever wonder what would happen if Breaking Dawn Part 2, the final chapter in the Twilight saga, were recast with dogs? Or how to get a gigantic St. Bernard down from an attic when he's too frightened to step on a ladder? Our favorite online videos this week include answers to those questions, as well as kittens watching tennis, Long Island residents using "Gangnam Style" to lament the fact that they're still without power after Hurricane Sandy, and a brilliantly-edited version of President Obama covering "U Can't Touch This."
Which of the clips below is your favorite? And which awesome videos did we miss this week?
Read More > »
- TV Guide News
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Trevor Noah Rips Rupert Murdoch's "Crazy" Ben Carson Tweet (From The Hollywood Reporter. 8 October 2015, 9:15 PM, PDT)
- John Williams To Receive 44th AFI Life Achievement Award (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 8 October 2015, 3:57 PM, PDT)
- Ben Carson Defends Rupert Murdoch, Admits Obama Is Black and President (From The Wrap. 8 October 2015, 11:13 AM, PDT)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- Stephenie Meyer Rewrites 'Twilight' For 10th Anniversary With Gender-Swapped Leads (From The Playlist. 6 October 2015, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- A new phenomenon awaits in Heroes Reborn promo (From Flickeringmyth. 21 September 2015, 11:25 AM, PDT)
- Heroes Reborn Review – TV NBC (From AreYouScreening. 16 September 2015, 11:44 AM, PDT)