Ever wonder what would happen if Breaking Dawn Part 2, the final chapter in the Twilight saga, were recast with dogs? Or how to get a gigantic St. Bernard down from an attic when he's too frightened to step on a ladder? Our favorite online videos this week include answers to those questions, as well as kittens watching tennis, Long Island residents using "Gangnam Style" to lament the fact that they're still without power after Hurricane Sandy, and a brilliantly-edited version of President Obama covering "U Can't Touch This."
Which of the clips below is your favorite? And which awesome videos did we miss this week?
Read More > »
- TV Guide News
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Liam Neeson hates it when things like Crimea are 'Taken' on 'SNL' (From Hitfix. 9 March 2014, 12:35 AM, PST)
- Recap: 'Saturday Night Live' – Lena Dunham And The National (From Hitfix. 8 March 2014, 7:08 PM, PST)
- 'Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey': President Barack Obama to introduce Fox special (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 8 March 2014, 7:00 PM, PST)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- Oscars vs. MTV Movie Awards: Is One Really More Prestigious than the Otherc (From Rope Of Silicon. 6 March 2014, 10:11 AM, PST)
- Everything You Need to Know About the Home Release of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (From ScifiMafia. 4 March 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Cate Blanchett: Movies with Female Leads ‘Earn Money’ (From Variety - Film News. 3 March 2014, 3:07 PM, PST)