Carrie Fisher, Aka Princess Leia, has become the latest member of the original Star Wars cast to express an interest in returning for Disney's new trilogy – albeit with her tongue firmly in her cheek.
Fisher, who was just 19 when she began filming 1977's debut Star Wars movie, joked that she would love to marry Harrison Ford's Han Solo but was not sure the relationship would last. "I like the idea of being Mrs Solo, and we've just fought and fought and I killed him – but I'm sorry," she told host Aisha Tyler on Us TV show The Chat on Tuesday. "I probably had an affair with some general."
- Ben Child
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- ‘Star Wars’ Force Friday: How Disney Will Hit Hyperdrive With Global Sales Push (From Deadline. 2 September 2015, 1:16 PM, PDT)
- Stephen Colbert Will Gab With J.J. Abrams For Montclair Film Festival (From Deadline. 2 September 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Stephen Colbert Will Gab With J.J. Abrams For Montclair Film Festival (From Deadline TV. 2 September 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Steven Spielberg Thinks Superhero Movies Are Just a Trend -- Do You? (From Movies.com. 2 September 2015, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Steven Spielberg talks the death of superhero films, Jurassic World and more (From JoBlo. 2 September 2015, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- Movie News: Which of These Actresses Will Join 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' and 'Ready Player One'? (From Movies.com. 2 September 2015, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- Stephen Colbert, J.J. Abrams to Hold a Nerd-Off at Montclair Film Festival (From Variety - Film News. 2 September 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Montclair Film Festival Announces 'Stephen Colbert and J.J. Abrams: Celebrity Nerd-Off' (From Indiewire. 2 September 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Supercut Highlights The Visual Symmetry In The First 6 'Star Wars' Films (From The Playlist. 2 September 2015, 10:39 AM, PDT)