Carrie Fisher, Aka Princess Leia, has become the latest member of the original Star Wars cast to express an interest in returning for Disney's new trilogy – albeit with her tongue firmly in her cheek.
Fisher, who was just 19 when she began filming 1977's debut Star Wars movie, joked that she would love to marry Harrison Ford's Han Solo but was not sure the relationship would last. "I like the idea of being Mrs Solo, and we've just fought and fought and I killed him – but I'm sorry," she told host Aisha Tyler on Us TV show The Chat on Tuesday. "I probably had an affair with some general."
- Ben Child
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Star Wars Rebels: New Featurette Takes Us Inside Tonight's "Fighter Flight" (From ComicBookMovie. 20 October 2014, 7:25 PM, PDT)
- 'Fantastic Four' Producer Reveals Why We Haven't Seen Anything (From MovieWeb. 20 October 2014, 6:34 PM, PDT)
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Director Teases New Team Members (From MovieWeb. 20 October 2014, 5:29 PM, PDT)
- Film Face-off: 'Fury' vs. 'Saving Private Ryan' (From Movies.com. 20 October 2014, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- Hillary Clinton Fundraiser Raises $2.1 Million for Democratic Midterms (From The Wrap. 20 October 2014, 8:52 PM, PDT)
- Hillary Clinton Hollywood Fundraiser Nets $2.1M for Democrats (From The Hollywood Reporter. 20 October 2014, 7:59 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars: Episode VII to finish filming in three weeks, says producer (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 18 October 2014, 11:18 AM, PDT)
- 'Star Wars' Confirms Yet Another Original Cast Member, Plus: Darth Vader Arrives on TV (From Movies.com. 17 October 2014, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Lupita Nyong'o Is "Geeking Out" on Star Wars: Episode VII Movie Set—Take a Look! (From E! Online. 17 October 2014, 1:59 PM, PDT)