Five episodes in to "American Horror Story: Asylum" and the miniseries event is really heating up.
5. Will those kids who saw Shelley (Chloe Sevigny) ever sleep again?
Has anyone had it worse on "Asylum" than poor Shelley? After surviving Arden's horrific experiments, she can't help but terrorize helpless school kids. C'mon kids, all she needs is a hug.
4. Can Grace (Lizzie Brochere) help Kit (Evan Peters) if everyone thinks she's crazy?
First Kit. Then Sister Jude. Now Grace has come face to face with the aliens. Not only that, she saw and spoke with Kit's supposedly dead wife, Alma, inside the alien ship (or wherever it is they take people after abducting them). Back in Briarcliff, Grace tries to warn Kit but she's too late: the police are already dragging him away thanks »
Similar News Items"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Writers Guild Awards: Mad Men, Veep, Mr. Robot and Gh Among Winners (From TVLine.com. 13 February 2016, 8:32 PM, PST)
- TV Scorecard: What Shows Have Been Canceled or Renewed in 2016? (From BuzzSugar. 12 February 2016, 5:40 PM, PST)
- Melissa McCarthy Is The Boss In New Red Band Trailer For Ben Falcone’s Comedy (From We Got This Covered. 12 February 2016, 11:49 AM, PST)
- William Shatner keen on Star Trek return as Captain Kirk (From Flickeringmyth. 7 February 2016, 11:22 AM, PST)
- Blu-Ray Giveaway: ‘Hitman: Agent 47’ (From LatinoReview. 2 February 2016, 11:35 AM, PST)
- Stretch Linkstrong (From FilmExperience. 30 January 2016, 5:40 AM, PST)
Jessica Lange (I)
- Some thoughts on 'Horace and Pete' episode 2 (From Hitfix. 8 February 2016, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Louis C.K. Takes High-Wire Gamble With 'Horace And Pete' (From LatinoReview. 5 February 2016, 7:15 AM, PST)
- Louis C.K. Talks "Horace and Pete" Series (From Dark Horizons. 5 February 2016, 1:49 AM, PST)