Christina Aguilera's fashion choices on "The Voice" are often more interesting than her choices in the actual competition, and this week was no exception. Aguilera tucked her usual long, multi-colored hair underneath a cotton candy pink afro wig for the Nov. 13 broadcast, during which she debuted her new single, "Make the World Move."
Her look, complete with a fan, high boots, and a cleavage-baring dress, seemed to be inspired by Sofia Coppola's "Marie Antoinette," but some feel it missed the mark. For her part, Aguilera doesn't care what anyone thinks -- except for her son, Max.
"As soon as the wig comes off and I go home, I'm putting sweats on and I get in mommy mode or I go back into artist mode after the show," Aguilera tells Us. "I have so many things going [on that] I don't have time to really look at what people are saying or doing. »
Similar News ItemsChristina Aguilera
- Remember The Last Time Celebrities Couldn’t Stop Rocking Cornrows? (From VH1.com. 22 August 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- How Christina Aguilera Picked Summer Rain for Her Baby Girl's Name: Get the Scoop! (From E! Online. 19 August 2014, 4:34 PM, PDT)
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time (From Popsugar. 19 August 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)
"The Voice" (2011)
- The Voice Season 7: Watch New Coaches Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams in Action! (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 August 2014, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- 9 Things to Expect During the 2014 Emmys (From Moviefone. 22 August 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- Gwen Stefani Is Too Cool, Pharrell Williams Too Nice in ‘The Voice’ Season 7 Promo (Video) (From The Wrap. 22 August 2014, 12:26 AM, PDT)
- Scarlett Johansson's 5 best roles: Under the Skin, The Avengers (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 23 August 2014, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Wait Till They Get a Load of Me: 1989 – The Year That Changed Hollywood (From HeyUGuys. 11 August 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- Bart & Fleming: Digital Fascism, William Goldman’s Timeless Line; Print Woes (From Deadline New York. 10 August 2014, 8:50 AM, PDT)