Christina Aguilera's fashion choices on "The Voice" are often more interesting than her choices in the actual competition, and this week was no exception. Aguilera tucked her usual long, multi-colored hair underneath a cotton candy pink afro wig for the Nov. 13 broadcast, during which she debuted her new single, "Make the World Move."
Her look, complete with a fan, high boots, and a cleavage-baring dress, seemed to be inspired by Sofia Coppola's "Marie Antoinette," but some feel it missed the mark. For her part, Aguilera doesn't care what anyone thinks -- except for her son, Max.
"As soon as the wig comes off and I go home, I'm putting sweats on and I get in mommy mode or I go back into artist mode after the show," Aguilera tells Us. "I have so many things going [on that] I don't have time to really look at what people are saying or doing. »
Similar News Items"The Voice" (2011)
- Miley Cyrus Joins Billy Idol Onstage For ‘Rebel Yell’ At iHeartRadio Music Festival — Watch! (From ET Canada. 24 September 2016, 8:38 AM, PDT)
- Watch Seth Meyers, Miley Cyrus Become 'Forced Friends' on 'Late Night' (From Rolling Stone. 23 September 2016, 2:31 PM, PDT)
- Blake Shelton Reveals Family Plans with Gwen Stefani on 'The Voice' (From BuddyTV. 23 September 2016, 6:50 AM, PDT)
- Christina Aguilera Says Goodbye to Her Fiery Red Hair: See the New Platinum Blond 'Do! (From E! Online. 24 September 2016, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- How A-List Talent Changed the Face of Reality TV (From Variety - TV News. 23 September 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 'The Voice' Season 11 Premiere Recap: The Blind Auditions Begin with Miley Cyrus and Alicia Keys (From BuddyTV. 19 September 2016, 2:29 PM, PDT)
- Scarlett Johansson’s Band Sugar on Sugar Covers New Order’s ‘Bizarre Love Triangle’ — Listen (From Indiewire. 23 September 2016, 9:13 AM, PDT)
- The Movies That Changed My Life: ‘Kicks’ Director Justin Tipping & Co-Writer Joshua Beirne-Golden (From The Playlist. 20 September 2016, 10:39 AM, PDT)
- Tiff 2016. Wavelengths Features (From MUBI. 20 September 2016, 6:51 AM, PDT)