Christina Aguilera's fashion choices on "The Voice" are often more interesting than her choices in the actual competition, and this week was no exception. Aguilera tucked her usual long, multi-colored hair underneath a cotton candy pink afro wig for the Nov. 13 broadcast, during which she debuted her new single, "Make the World Move."
Her look, complete with a fan, high boots, and a cleavage-baring dress, seemed to be inspired by Sofia Coppola's "Marie Antoinette," but some feel it missed the mark. For her part, Aguilera doesn't care what anyone thinks -- except for her son, Max.
"As soon as the wig comes off and I go home, I'm putting sweats on and I get in mommy mode or I go back into artist mode after the show," Aguilera tells Us. "I have so many things going [on that] I don't have time to really look at what people are saying or doing. »
Similar News Items"The Voice" (2011)
- Ryan Seacrest Announces He'll be Hosting 'American Idol' Reboot (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 July 2017, 6:34 AM, PDT)
- Night Shift Meets Ninja Warrior: Who Is the Staff's Ringer? Watch a Sneak Peek (From TVLine.com. 20 July 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- The Voice: Is the NBC TV Show Cancelled or Renewed for Season 13? (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 July 2017, 9:57 PM, PDT)
Christina Aguilera (I)
- Attention, Beyhive: Beyoncé's Wax Figure Looks Nothing Like Beyoncé (From E! Online. 19 July 2017, 4:13 PM, PDT)
- Wow: A film on Emoji is all set to release. Check details (From Behindwoods. 17 July 2017, 6:01 AM, PDT)
- Raise Your Glass If You Think Pink Has the Most Dramatic Celebrity Transformations (From Popsugar. 16 July 2017, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Joachim Trier’s ‘Thelma’ Opens Nordic Encounter in Haugesund (From Variety - Film News. 19 July 2017, 2:35 AM, PDT)
- The Big Link (From FilmExperience. 18 July 2017, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Slfs Interview – Alessio Summerfield: Writer and Co-Director of Dev Diary (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 17 July 2017, 5:16 PM, PDT)