Christina Aguilera's fashion choices on "The Voice" are often more interesting than her choices in the actual competition, and this week was no exception. Aguilera tucked her usual long, multi-colored hair underneath a cotton candy pink afro wig for the Nov. 13 broadcast, during which she debuted her new single, "Make the World Move."
Her look, complete with a fan, high boots, and a cleavage-baring dress, seemed to be inspired by Sofia Coppola's "Marie Antoinette," but some feel it missed the mark. For her part, Aguilera doesn't care what anyone thinks -- except for her son, Max.
"As soon as the wig comes off and I go home, I'm putting sweats on and I get in mommy mode or I go back into artist mode after the show," Aguilera tells Us. "I have so many things going [on that] I don't have time to really look at what people are saying or doing. »
Similar News ItemsChristina Aguilera
- Raised in the Military: Celebs Who Come From Military Families (From Popsugar. 24 May 2013, 2:34 AM, PDT)
- Blake Shelton and NBC planning benefit concert for Oklahoma tornado victims (From EW.com - Inside TV. 22 May 2013, 6:32 AM, PDT)
- Who Won 'DWTS'? (From Huffington Post. 21 May 2013, 8:57 PM, PDT)
"The Voice" (2011)
- Buzzmakers: Kellie Wins 'DWTS' & Janet Makes $1B (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 May 2013, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Blake Shelton sets date for Oklahoma tornado victims benefit concert to air on NBC (From EW.com - Inside TV. 24 May 2013, 4:42 PM, PDT)
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes (From TVLine.com. 24 May 2013, 3:29 PM, PDT)
- 'The Missing Picture' Collects Cannes' Un Certain Regard Prize (From Huffington Post. 25 May 2013, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Cannes Un Certain Regard Awards: 'Missing Picture,' 'Omar,' 'Stranger by the Lake,' 'Fruitvale Station' (From Thompson on Hollywood. 25 May 2013, 12:03 PM, PDT)
- Cannes 2013: Combodian film “The Missing Picture” wins Un Certain Regard Award (From DearCinema.com. 25 May 2013, 11:46 AM, PDT)