Christina Aguilera's fashion choices on "The Voice" are often more interesting than her choices in the actual competition, and this week was no exception. Aguilera tucked her usual long, multi-colored hair underneath a cotton candy pink afro wig for the Nov. 13 broadcast, during which she debuted her new single, "Make the World Move."
Her look, complete with a fan, high boots, and a cleavage-baring dress, seemed to be inspired by Sofia Coppola's "Marie Antoinette," but some feel it missed the mark. For her part, Aguilera doesn't care what anyone thinks -- except for her son, Max.
"As soon as the wig comes off and I go home, I'm putting sweats on and I get in mommy mode or I go back into artist mode after the show," Aguilera tells Us. "I have so many things going [on that] I don't have time to really look at what people are saying or doing. »
Similar News Items"The Voice" (2011)
- Britain's Got Talent semi-final 2: The live show as it happened (From Digital Spy - TV news. 26 May 2015, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Reality Check: Does Adam Levine Need a Voice Vacation? Plus: Six Critical Tweaks for Idol's Final Season! (From TVLine.com. 26 May 2015, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- Britain's Got Talent semi-final 1: The live shows begin - as it happened (From Digital Spy - TV news. 25 May 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Britain's Got Talent: Your complete guide to all of the semi-finalists is right here (From Digital Spy - TV news. 23 May 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Cher Celebrates 69th Birthday, Can Still "Wear the F--k Out of a Dress"—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 20 May 2015, 2:49 PM, PDT)
- Christina Aguilera Spoofs Several Famous Pop Stars - but Does She Succeed? (From Popsugar. 20 May 2015, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- Bill Murray’s Christmas Show One To Watch For, Netflix In December (From Monsters and Critics. 24 May 2015, 4:42 PM, PDT)
- Netflix Plans A Very (Bill) Murray Christmas (From EmpireOnline. 24 May 2015, 9:44 AM, PDT)
- Netflix releases teaser trailer for A Very Murray Christmas (From Flickeringmyth. 24 May 2015, 3:00 AM, PDT)