This week I added Stephen Elliott’s Happy Baby to our curated Kickstarter page, and today Richard Parks, who is working with Elliott on the campaign, emailed to offer Filmmaker readers one of the Vimeo videos that are being sent to backers of the campaign. Here’s Elliott talking about a girl with pink hair and the change editor Dave Eggers made him make to the text.
Happy Baby is a great book. Check out the campaign and help Elliott turn it into a film.
… Read the rest »
- Scott Macaulay
Similar News ItemsDave Eggers
- Ingrid Goes West and social media in film (From Cineplex. 20 July 2017, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Glenne Headly, ‘Dick Tracy’ and ‘Mr. Holland’s Opus’ Star, Is Dead at 63 (From Indiewire. 9 June 2017, 10:10 AM, PDT)
- The Circle Movie Review (From AreYouScreening. 11 May 2017, 11:35 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: ‘Sidemen: Long Road To Glory’ Trailer Explores The Lives Of Legendary Bluesmen (From The Playlist. 19 July 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Film Acquisition Rundown: Netflix Buys Drake Doremus’ ‘Newness,’ Gravitas Picks Up ‘Abundant Acreage Available’ and More (From Indiewire. 16 June 2017, 10:07 AM, PDT)
- Blues Documentaries ‘Sidemen,’ ‘Two Trains Runnin’ Scheduled for August Release (From Variety - Film News. 12 June 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
Stephen Elliott (I)
- Slamdance 2017: 13 Must-See Films At This Year’s Festival (From Indiewire. 17 January 2017, 9:00 AM, PST)
- The Rumpus Launches Lo-Fi Los Angeles Film Festival (From Filmmaker Magazine. 23 June 2016, 12:17 PM, PDT)
- Cutter’s Way (From Trailers from Hell. 18 April 2016, 9:23 PM, PDT)