Stars from television's buzziest shows including The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Breaking Bad and more flocked to Hollywood's SkyBar at Mondrian on November 12 to celebrate TV Guide Magazine's Hot List 2012 issue.
The Voice judge Adam Levine arrived directly from set after taping the NBC singing competition's Monday show and was still surprised that he was chosen for this year's Hot List cover. "It's definitely something I would have never expected considering I was a musician and television is just something that kind of came into my life randomly," the Maroon 5 frontman told TV Guide Magazine after walking the red carpet. "It's a new thing and it's amazing."
Read More > »
- TV Guide Magazine News
Similar News Items"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- Book Review: 'Showrunners: The Art Of Running Of A TV Show' Takes A Look At A Misunderstood Job (From The Playlist. 19 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Robert Forster on Sci-fi, Lucky Breaks, and Better Call Saul (From Vulture. 19 September 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Did Doctor Who Outdo Himself? Is Dave Annable the Best Medicine? What Are Laura's Real Mysteries? And More Qs (From TVLine.com. 19 September 2014, 10:57 AM, PDT)
"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle' and more (From EW.com - Inside TV. 19 September 2014, 1:11 PM, PDT)
- CBS’ ‘Thursday Night Football’ Easily Dominates Thursday Ratings (From Variety - TV News. 19 September 2014, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- CW Sizzle Reel: First Peeks at ‘The 100,’ ‘Arrow’ and ‘Vampire Diaries’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 18 September 2014, 6:04 PM, PDT)
"The Voice" (2011)
- The Voice Season 7 Coaches Hit the Road in New 'Topless' Promo Image (From TVLine.com. 19 September 2014, 1:33 PM, PDT)
- Gwen Stefani Fought With Gavin Rossdale During The Voice: "We Had Only Collaborated on Making Babies" (From Us Weekly. 19 September 2014, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Voice’ Season Premiere: New Coaches Show Off Chemistry, Competitiveness (From Variety - TV News. 19 September 2014, 8:01 AM, PDT)