Stars from television's buzziest shows including The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Breaking Bad and more flocked to Hollywood's SkyBar at Mondrian on November 12 to celebrate TV Guide Magazine's Hot List 2012 issue.
The Voice judge Adam Levine arrived directly from set after taping the NBC singing competition's Monday show and was still surprised that he was chosen for this year's Hot List cover. "It's definitely something I would have never expected considering I was a musician and television is just something that kind of came into my life randomly," the Maroon 5 frontman told TV Guide Magazine after walking the red carpet. "It's a new thing and it's amazing."
Read More > »
- TV Guide Magazine News
Similar News Items"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- Sundance exec named BBC America boss (From ScreenDaily. 24 November 2014, 2:30 AM, PST)
- Is Krysten Ritter Marvel's "Jessica Jones" ? (From SneakPeek. 23 November 2014, 8:11 PM, PST)
- ABC Cancels John Stamos-Led Members Only Drama Before Premiere (From TVLine.com. 23 November 2014, 12:56 PM, PST)
"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- TV Review: The Vampire Diaries: Season 6, Episode 8: Fade Into You [The CW] (From Film-Book. 23 November 2014, 11:15 PM, PST)
- "The Vampire Diaries: I, Alone" (From SneakPeek. 23 November 2014, 8:08 AM, PST)
- CW Announces December Holiday Line Up (From Boomtron. 23 November 2014, 7:21 AM, PST)
"The Voice" (2011)
- Vote now: Does Matt McAndrew really remain out front to win 'The Voice'? (From Gold Derby. 23 November 2014, 11:50 AM, PST)
- Report: X Factor May Return to Fox (From TVLine.com. 22 November 2014, 8:21 PM, PST)
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Lip Sync Battle' Gets Spinoff TV Show (From Rolling Stone. 22 November 2014, 9:56 AM, PST)