The Dark Knight Rises actor confirms involvement in Spielberg adaptation of Daniel H Wilson's artificial intelligence adventure
The Dark Knight Rises star will take an unspecified part in the adaptation of the bestselling 2011 science fiction novel by Daniel H Wilson. The storyline centres on a near future where domestic robots are commonplace and artificial intelligence is about to become a reality. When Archos, a supremely intelligent AI, achieves self-awareness, he sets about destroying human civilisation in order to preserve Earth's biodiversity.
"If Robopocalypse happens I will be in it," Hathaway told Empire, "and I believe it's quite real, though you never want to hang your hat on anything."
She added: "Whenever I'm taking time off, I always joke to my team that I'm on vacation unless Steven Spielberg calls. And »
- Ben Child
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Watch a sneak peek for Star Wars Rebels season 3 episode 3 – ‘The Holocrons of Fate’ (From Flickeringmyth. 26 September 2016, 6:26 AM, PDT)
- Vos and Asajj Golden in Star Wars Dark Disciple (From Boomtron. 26 September 2016, 5:36 AM, PDT)
- A pretty big ‘Star Wars’ exhibition is coming to the O2 later this year (From The Hollywood News. 26 September 2016, 5:32 AM, PDT)
- Newswire: Sam Neill has a top-secret role in Thor: Ragnarok (From The AV Club. 26 September 2016, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- ‘Poltergeist’ Making-Of Featurette: On the Horrors of Suburbia (From Indiewire. 25 September 2016, 3:03 PM, PDT)
- Sam Neill Knows Why Alan Grant Isn't in Jurassic World 2 (From MovieWeb. 25 September 2016, 2:44 PM, PDT)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- FX series Taboo starring Tom Hardy releases new trailer (From JoBlo. 23 September 2016, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- Lucasfilm releases part three of its Rogue One: A Star Wars Story stop motion animated series Go Rogue (From Flickeringmyth. 17 September 2016, 2:45 AM, PDT)
- New international posters for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (From Flickeringmyth. 16 September 2016, 4:40 AM, PDT)