The Dark Knight Rises actor confirms involvement in Spielberg adaptation of Daniel H Wilson's artificial intelligence adventure
The Dark Knight Rises star will take an unspecified part in the adaptation of the bestselling 2011 science fiction novel by Daniel H Wilson. The storyline centres on a near future where domestic robots are commonplace and artificial intelligence is about to become a reality. When Archos, a supremely intelligent AI, achieves self-awareness, he sets about destroying human civilisation in order to preserve Earth's biodiversity.
"If Robopocalypse happens I will be in it," Hathaway told Empire, "and I believe it's quite real, though you never want to hang your hat on anything."
She added: "Whenever I'm taking time off, I always joke to my team that I'm on vacation unless Steven Spielberg calls. And »
- Ben Child
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Check Out the Year's Coolest 'Star Wars'-Themed Holiday Lights Show (From Movies.com. 18 December 2014)
- Andy Serkis Talks The Force Awakens, Plus New Character Name Revealed (From Cinelinx. 17 December 2014, 2:05 PM, PST)
- Andy Serkis Reveals 10 Things About 'Star Wars 7' (From MovieWeb. 17 December 2014, 1:53 PM, PST)
- Leslie Moonves joins USC school board (From ScreenDaily. 17 December 2014, 2:04 PM, PST)
- New Jurassic World Pic Features Chris Pratt & One Of His Raptor Pals (From ComicBookMovie. 17 December 2014, 12:58 PM, PST)
- Daily | Lists and Awards | Voice, National Film Registry (t) (From Fandor: Keyframe (t). 17 December 2014, 12:26 PM, PST)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Sony Pictures Hastily Pulls TV Spots for ‘The Interview’ (From Variety - TV News. 17 December 2014, 2:03 PM, PST)
- Title and Casting Details on the Cancelled Ghostbusters 3 Project (From GeekTyrant. 17 December 2014, 7:58 AM, PST)
- Apocalyptic Action in New Mad Max: Fury Road Trailer (From Horror Asylum. 17 December 2014)