Vampires might’ve been ruined for all time with the Twilight films but the noble werewolf is seeking to redeem its savage self with Wolves, and you can take a sneak peek at 3 new images right now.
Sadly, there’s a very good chance the tagline in the above image will not be the official slogan for Wolves, but it would be great if it was.
Wolves, starring Jason Momoa, Lucas Till, Merritt Paterson, and Stephen McHattie, is currently filming but you can get an idea of what’s coming by checking out these three photos and the synopsis below… and let’s keep our fingers crossed that the above tagline (or at least something similar) does make it onto the artwork.
Cayden Richards, 18, has it all: Captain of the high school football team; straight-a student; gorgeous girlfriend. But when he wakes one dark night to find his parents brutally murdered, »
- Marty Shaw
Similar News ItemsJason Momoa
- Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice Batsuit Revealed At Comic-Con (From We Got This Covered. 24 July 2014, 7:56 AM, PDT)
- The Cape and Cowl from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice spotted at Sdcc (From Flickeringmyth. 24 July 2014, 2:25 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Jason Momoa Talks Road to Paloma, Aquaman (From ShockYa. 23 July 2014, 10:09 PM, PDT)
- Bryan Singer developing The Age of Heroes adaptation (From Flickeringmyth. 11 July 2014, 4:20 AM, PDT)
- X-Men: Days of Future Past to get an extended director’s cut with added Rogue (From Flickeringmyth. 7 July 2014, 3:13 AM, PDT)
- 10 Actors Who Could Play Robin in Batman v Superman (From GeekTyrant. 30 June 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- New Haunter Clip Offers a Key to the Mystery (From Dread Central. 15 July 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- DVD Review – Haunter (2013) (From Flickeringmyth. 14 July 2014, 8:02 AM, PDT)
- ‘Haunter’ DVD Review (From Blogomatic3000. 12 July 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)