While on bed rest awaiting the arrival of son Finn, Tori Spelling made sure to oversee every detail of decorating her youngest son’s room.
“In the early stages of my pregnancy, I found an adorable vintage giraffe figurine at a flea market. That was when I came up with the vision of Finn’s nursery,” the new mom tells People.
Lucky for you, we have details on everything from the bold colors to the sweet giraffe knickknacks Spelling used (with help from longtime pals the Guncles) to design Finn’s baby room.
Do you have a sweet and adorable decorating idea? »
Similar News ItemsTori Spelling
- Marissa's Mom Can't Contain Her Excitement When She Meets Heidi Montag on The Abbey: "I'm Such a Big Fan!" (From E! Online. 20 May 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Drag Race Shocker: Which Forgetful Frontrunner Was Sent Packing? (From TVLine.com. 19 May 2017, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Celebrity Scoop: The Bachelor’s Ben and Lauren Split, Chris Cornell’s Shocking Death and More of the Biggest News from Hollywood (From PEOPLE.com. 19 May 2017, 12:49 PM, PDT)
Michael Simon (I)
- Star Sightings: Kim Kardashian Steps Out for Ice Cream, Octavia Spencer Hosts Education Event! (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 May 2017, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- The Very Best Celebrity Engagement Rings (From Popsugar. 13 March 2017, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- Star Sightings: George Clooney Heads Back to Kentucky, Matt Damon Crashes 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' and More! (From Entertainment Tonight. 10 February 2017, 6:19 PM, PST)