While on bed rest awaiting the arrival of son Finn, Tori Spelling made sure to oversee every detail of decorating her youngest son’s room.
“In the early stages of my pregnancy, I found an adorable vintage giraffe figurine at a flea market. That was when I came up with the vision of Finn’s nursery,” the new mom tells People.
Lucky for you, we have details on everything from the bold colors to the sweet giraffe knickknacks Spelling used (with help from longtime pals the Guncles) to design Finn’s baby room.
Do you have a sweet and adorable decorating idea? »
Similar News ItemsTori Spelling
- Tori Spelling Leaves Spa With an Especially Red, Splotchy Face: Find Out What Happened! (From Us Weekly. 27 August 2015, 1:40 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Taekman Bonds With Tori Spelling Amid News of Husband Josh Takeman's Ashley Madison Account—See the Pic (From E! Online. 26 August 2015, 7:46 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Taekman Bonding with Tori Spelling as Ashley Madison News Breaks (From TooFab. 25 August 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
Michael Simon (I)
- The Very Best Celebrity Engagement Rings (From Popsugar. 30 April 2015, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- Joe Manganiello Is Cheating on Channing Tatum; Vanessa Hudgens Has 2 Words for New ‘Spring Breakers’ (From The Wrap. 21 June 2014, 4:29 PM, PDT)
- Darren Sharper -- Wins $178k In Non-Rape Related Lawsuit (From TMZ. 6 March 2014, 12:25 AM, PST)