While on bed rest awaiting the arrival of son Finn, Tori Spelling made sure to oversee every detail of decorating her youngest son’s room.
“In the early stages of my pregnancy, I found an adorable vintage giraffe figurine at a flea market. That was when I came up with the vision of Finn’s nursery,” the new mom tells People.
Lucky for you, we have details on everything from the bold colors to the sweet giraffe knickknacks Spelling used (with help from longtime pals the Guncles) to design Finn’s baby room.
Do you have a sweet and adorable decorating idea? »
Similar News ItemsTori Spelling
- Jennie Garth: Ian Ziering's "Trainwreck" Insult "Really Hurt" Tori Spelling (From Us Weekly. 25 July 2014, 2:07 AM, PDT)
- Alec Baldwin Won’t Apologize, Tara Reid Preps For A Real Sharknado + More In Last Lap (From VH1.com. 24 July 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Jennie Garth on Ian Ziering's ‘Train Wreck’ Diss: It ‘Really Hurt Tori’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 24 July 2014, 10:32 AM, PDT)
Michael Simon (I)
- The Very Best Celebrity Engagement Rings (From Popsugar. 20 July 2014, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Joe Manganiello Is Cheating on Channing Tatum; Vanessa Hudgens Has 2 Words for New ‘Spring Breakers’ (From The Wrap. 21 June 2014, 4:29 PM, PDT)
- Darren Sharper -- Wins $178k In Non-Rape Related Lawsuit (From TMZ. 6 March 2014, 12:25 AM, PST)