While on bed rest awaiting the arrival of son Finn, Tori Spelling made sure to oversee every detail of decorating her youngest son’s room.
“In the early stages of my pregnancy, I found an adorable vintage giraffe figurine at a flea market. That was when I came up with the vision of Finn’s nursery,” the new mom tells People.
Lucky for you, we have details on everything from the bold colors to the sweet giraffe knickknacks Spelling used (with help from longtime pals the Guncles) to design Finn’s baby room.
Do you have a sweet and adorable decorating idea? »
Similar News ItemsTori Spelling
- Shannen Doherty Gets "Uncomfortable" Watching Tori Spelling's Reality Show: "My Heart Breaks for Her" (From E! Online. 26 January 2015, 2:23 PM, PST)
- Tori Spelling's Son Finn Debuts Rocking New Mohawk as Family Continues to Bond Away From Cameras (From E! Online. 20 January 2015, 1:13 PM, PST)
- Tiffani, Molly, Beyoncé, and More Shared the Sweetest Snaps of Their Tots This Week! (From Popsugar. 16 January 2015, 2:11 PM, PST)
Michael Simon (I)
- The Very Best Celebrity Engagement Rings (From Popsugar. 14 December 2014, 12:02 PM, PST)
- Joe Manganiello Is Cheating on Channing Tatum; Vanessa Hudgens Has 2 Words for New ‘Spring Breakers’ (From The Wrap. 21 June 2014, 4:29 PM, PDT)
- Darren Sharper -- Wins $178k In Non-Rape Related Lawsuit (From TMZ. 6 March 2014, 12:25 AM, PST)