When you hear the name "The Europa Report," chances are you aren't exactly filled with excitement; after all, it basically sounds like some kind of term paper about the fiscal crisis facing the European Union or something. Booooorrrrring, right?
Well, the first teaser trailer for "The Europa Report" has just hit the internet and all we can say is that despite the title, it looks pretty damn far from boring.
Copley, you see, returns to his sci-fi roots with "The Europa Report," which apparently is about a manned expedition to explore Europa, which is one of the moons of Jupiter and not that place across the ocean where men wear capris and everyone hangs out at legal hash bars.
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsDistrict 9 (2009)
- Say What You Will About the Academy - But Some Cool International Names Among 2015 New Member Invitees (From Alt Film Guide. 30 June 2015, 6:47 PM, PDT)
- Oscar News: 322 Invited To Join; The Academy Museum Receives Approval (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 27 June 2015, 4:15 AM, PDT)
- 10 Great Films Banned For Ridiculous Reasons (From Obsessed with Film. 27 June 2015, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- Check Out Before and After Shots of Sharlto Copley Doing Motion-Capture as ‘Chappie’ (From Slash Film. 19 June 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- New VOD and Digital HD Releases, Plus: 'The Gunman' Is Now Locked and Loaded for Home Viewing (From Movies.com. 16 June 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive Chappie Blu-ray Clips Explore Die Antwoord’s Unique Style (From Collider.com. 16 June 2015, 9:18 AM, PDT)
- David Gordon Green Says 'Suspiria' Would've Been "Operatic," Remake Still Happening But He Won't Direct (From The Playlist. 24 June 2015, 10:22 AM, PDT)
- Gordon Green Talks Exiting "Suspiria" Remake (From Dark Horizons. 24 June 2015, 8:32 AM, PDT)
- ‘John Wick’ announces that Keanu Reeves is definitely back (From SoundOnSight. 23 June 2015, 3:00 AM, PDT)