"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" got off to a slow start last week, but after the season's second episode (Nov. 11), we're expecting plenty of catfights ahead. Here's a sampling of their best wisecracks:
NeNe is shockingly the most diplomatic Housewife so far this season, but she delivered plenty of one-liners while representing "The New Normal" in the L.A. Pride Parade (where she was joined by her 13-year-old son Brentt).
"As a parent you tell your kids don't have sex and don't do drugs, but do you tell them not to wear hot pants?"
"I love the gays. You know they invented everything: nail polish and weaves and earrings and how to walk. Gays have invented it all. They're half-man, half lady. You can't beat that."
"I definitely want to celebrate all my big moments with Greg [her husband, who greeted her afterward], and I was really happy to see a straight man at the end of the parade. »
Similar News Items"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" (2008)
- Cynthia Bailey Says It’s ‘Hard’ to Watch Her Divorce from Husband Peter Thomas Play Out on Rhoa (From PEOPLE.com. 25 October 2016, 11:49 AM, PDT)
- Porsha Williams Talks 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Season 9: 'You Will Really Get to Know Me' (From BuddyTV. 24 October 2016, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Revenge Alum Gets Shameless, Legion Premiere and More (From TVLine.com. 19 October 2016, 4:01 PM, PDT)
"The New Normal" (2012)
- Project Greenlight Digital Studios & Issa Rae Launch ‘Minimum Wage’ Series (From Deadline TV. 18 October 2016, 7:47 PM, PDT)
- Project Greenlight Digital Studios and Issa Rae Launch ‘Minimum Wage’ Series (From Indiewire Television. 18 October 2016, 10:29 AM, PDT)
- Project Greenlight Digital Studios and Issa Rae Launch ‘Minimum Wage’ Series (From Indiewire. 18 October 2016, 10:29 AM, PDT)