"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" got off to a slow start last week, but after the season's second episode (Nov. 11), we're expecting plenty of catfights ahead. Here's a sampling of their best wisecracks:
NeNe is shockingly the most diplomatic Housewife so far this season, but she delivered plenty of one-liners while representing "The New Normal" in the L.A. Pride Parade (where she was joined by her 13-year-old son Brentt).
"As a parent you tell your kids don't have sex and don't do drugs, but do you tell them not to wear hot pants?"
"I love the gays. You know they invented everything: nail polish and weaves and earrings and how to walk. Gays have invented it all. They're half-man, half lady. You can't beat that."
"I definitely want to celebrate all my big moments with Greg [her husband, who greeted her afterward], and I was really happy to see a straight man at the end of the parade. »
Similar News Items"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" (2008)
- Watch The Real Housewives of Atlanta Online: Season 9 Episode 22 (From TVfanatic. 24 April 2017, 4:44 AM, PDT)
- Why Shereé Whitfield Never Told Her Mom or Kids About the Alleged Abuse She Received from Her Ex (From PEOPLE.com. 23 April 2017, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann's 4-Year-Old Son Kash Hospitalized After Dog Bite (From E! Online. 23 April 2017, 1:01 PM, PDT)
"The New Normal" (2012)
- How a Bunch of Guys Made a Movie About Teenage Female Sexuality — Tribeca 2017 (From Indiewire. 25 April 2017, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- ABC's Greg Berlanti-Diablo Cody Comedy 'Raised by Wolves' Casts Its Star (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 21 February 2017, 12:30 PM, PST)
- ABC's Greg Berlanti-Diablo Cody Comedy 'Raised by Wolves' Casts Its Star (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 21 February 2017, 12:30 PM, PST)