But there are only so many 007-centric questions that Bond can field, so naturally conversation shifts to other topics. In a recent interview with Global Grind, Craig said he believes Rihanna would be a better Bond girl than Beyonce, because the former is "dirtier."
But that's not all -- turns out Craig was in the United States on the night of the election, and was quite pleased with the result. "It was great," he said. "It was very inspiring, watching the democratic process work -- and it did. It's complicated, getting your head around the collegital electo--whatever it's called, the votes in each state. But it's very inspiring."
It's Ok, Bond. Americans (and the rest of the world) are pretty torn »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- How Daniel Radcliffe Killed Harry Potter and Found ‘What If’ (From Variety - Film News. 30 July 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- James Gunn Says No To Directing A ‘Bond’ Film (From The Hollywood News. 30 July 2014, 6:23 AM, PDT)
- Films that'd get a fairer hearing if they weren't sequels (From Den of Geek. 29 July 2014, 4:42 AM, PDT)
- Variety jumps into the deep end of crafts coverage and it's about time (From Hitfix. 30 July 2014, 3:11 PM, PDT)
- Trailer: The Imitation Game (From Pure Movies. 27 July 2014, 6:42 AM, PDT)
- #SDCC14: Penny Dreadful Season 1 Heading to Blu-ray/DVD in October (From Dread Central. 26 July 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)
It's Complicated (2009)
- Nancy Meyers Made Casey Wilson Take Down a Mocking Funny or Die Video (From Vulture. 18 July 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- 'The Hotwives of Orlando' Pick Favorite Women in Pop Culture (From Hitfix. 17 July 2014, 5:18 PM, PDT)
- Zoe Saldana on Why Her Guardians of the Galaxy Character Needed to Be Pretty (From BuzzSugar. 8 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)