I think we love this.
Jones will play one half of a couple that agrees to purchase the house next to Jules (who has the listing) and Grayson under one condition: That they be welcomed into the Cul-de-Sac Crew.
On the plus side, Jules the Realtor scores an easy sale and two new friends (albeit of the elderly variety) in the process. On the downside, Jules the Friend compromises the sanctity of her liquor league — all for a quick buck. »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"Cougar Town" (2009)
- ‘Stolen Innocence’ Charts the Multiple 1970s Kidnappings of an Idaho Girl (From Indiewire. 25 July 2016, 8:46 AM, PDT)
- Review: For once, the very good 'Survivor's Remorse' fits its not great title (From Hitfix. 25 July 2016, 7:13 AM, PDT)
- Supergirl Stars Talk Pod Reveal, Kara's New 'Hurdle,' Perfecting Superman's Curl, Being More 'Crazy' on The CW (From TVLine.com. 23 July 2016, 11:02 AM, PDT)
Shirley Jones (I)
- The Battle for Prince's Estate: A Complete List of Who Is Staking a Claim to His Millions (From PEOPLE.com. 27 June 2016, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- The Battle for Prince's Estate: A Complete List of Who Is Staking a Claim to His Millions (From PEOPLE.com. 27 June 2016, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Piper Laurie: The Hollywood Interview (From The Hollywood Interview. 9 June 2016, 11:42 AM, PDT)