Lindsay Lohan is finally getting professional help, but not the sort you may be thinking -- rather, she has signed up with veteran public relations team Rogers & Cowan.
“Lindsay sees the debut of her new TV movie 'Liz & Dick' as a huge opportunity to hit the re-start button,” a friend of the troubled actress tells The Huffington Post. “She wants it to be an opportunity to remind people that she has talent and became famous as an actress, not as a tabloid personality."
What will likely be hard for Lindsay and her new team is focusing the promotions of the TV project on the actual work -- and not on what many see as her far-more-interesting personal problems. Already, a major interview scheduled with Barbara Walters for an episode of ABC's "20/20” has been canceled. It will be replaced with much shorter and safer interviews, with hosts who agree to play by Lindsay’s new rules. »
- Naughty But Nice Rob
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Beyonce Has More Musical Goodies In Store (From VH1.com. 26 November 2014, 7:40 AM, PST)
- Audiences hungry for more Games (From IF.com.au. 23 November 2014, 4:11 PM, PST)
- Robert Pattinson Seen Grabbing Major Handful Of Fka Twigs’ Butt Other Day (From OnTheFlix. 23 November 2014, 12:14 PM, PST)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Who is the biggest movie star of the 21st century? (From Hitfix. 24 November 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
- 'Wanted 2' Is Still Happening; Script Not Yet Finished (From MovieWeb. 24 November 2014, 1:11 PM, PST)
- Taye Diggs Joins Topher Grace Musical Comedy ‘One Shot’ (From Deadline New York. 20 November 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Stage Door: Emma Stone in "Cabaret" (From FilmExperience. 25 November 2014, 12:30 PM, PST)
- 'Mean Girls' Star Danny Franzese Serves Up Deliciously Funny “Shake It Off” Parody (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 November 2014, 10:24 AM, PST)
- Michael Lohan Married to Kate Major: Lindsay Lohan's Father Weds Second Wife (From Us Weekly. 25 November 2014, 7:19 AM, PST)