On TV this Monday: The Broke Girls meet a man from Mars, 90210 hosts some rockin’ hotties, Castle goes behind the music and Hawaii Five-0‘s flashback episode is da bomb. As a supplement to TVLine’s original features (always linked within), here are 10 programs to keep on your radar.
Preview | Bones‘ Booth and Brennan Grow ‘Closer’ in a ‘Moving’ 9/11 Episode
8 pm How I Met Your Mother (CBS) | Robin’s hesitation to break up with Nick presses Barney into action; Lily and Marshall desperately seek some private time.
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- Blake Lively Looks Hot on Set of New Woody Allen Flick (From TooFab. 8 October 2015, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Kelly Rutherford on Her Custody Battle: "How Do You Get Those Years Back?" (From Us Weekly. 8 October 2015, 3:10 AM, PDT)
- You Won't Believe Which Actresses Almost Played Serena and Blair on "Gossip Girl" (From TooFab. 7 October 2015, 7:30 AM, PDT)
"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- Andrew Rannells Is Replacing Jonathan Groff in Hamilton (From Vulture. 8 October 2015, 11:06 AM, PDT)
- Neil Patrick Harris' Twins Gideon & Harper Have the Best Time Ever in Adorable Family Video—Watch! (From E! Online. 8 October 2015, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- Best Time Ever with Neil Patrick Harris: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 7 October 2015, 1:25 PM, PDT)
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" (2007)
- Did Kanye West Steal One of Kim Kardashian's Shirts?! You Be The Judge! (From TooFab. 8 October 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Khloe Kardashian's Bff Malika Haqq Arrested For DUI (From TMZ. 8 October 2015, 12:16 PM, PDT)
- Scott Disick Reacts to Kourtney Kardashian's Nude Pic -- "That's One Hot Mama!" (From TooFab. 8 October 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)