Television producer and executive Henry Colman — whose credits include The Love Boat, Hawaii Five-o, and Green Acres — has died at age 89. An announcement Sunday by the Archive of American Television says Colman died Wednesday.
Colman’s career dates to early commercial television, where he started as production coordinator on the musical show Easy Does It. In 1951, Colman became assistant to the director for Kraft Television Theatre and later worked on such series as Robert Montgomery Presents and Colgate Comedy Hour.
- Associated Press
Similar News Items"The Love Boat" (1977)
- Oscar Winner Went All the Way from Wyler to Coppola in Film Career Spanning Half a Century (From Alt Film Guide. 11 March 2015, 2:18 PM, PDT)
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Recap: Why Did Brandi Glanville Slap Lisa Vanderpump? (From PEOPLE.com. 11 March 2015, 4:50 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel’ hired too many cooks (From SoundOnSight. 5 March 2015, 4:03 PM, PST)
"Green Acres" (1965)
- Len Firestone Dies at 93; Executive Was Pioneer in Television Syndication (From Variety - TV News. 13 April 2015, 11:57 AM, PDT)
- Richard L. Bare, ‘Green Acres’ Director, Dies at 101 (From Variety - TV News. 10 April 2015, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- Beyond Fright Interview With The Wrecking Crew Director Denny Tedasco!! (From Icons of Fright. 27 March 2015, 12:31 PM, PDT)
"Robert Montgomery Presents" (1950)
- Rosemary Murphy, 'To Kill A Mockingbird' Actress, Dies At 89 (From Uinterview. 9 July 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Rosemary Murphy, ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ Actress, Dies at 87 (From Variety - TV News. 9 July 2014, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- Rosemary Murphy, ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ Actress, Dies at 87 (From Variety - Film News. 9 July 2014, 3:55 PM, PDT)