Television producer and executive Henry Colman — whose credits include The Love Boat, Hawaii Five-o, and Green Acres — has died at age 89. An announcement Sunday by the Archive of American Television says Colman died Wednesday.
Colman’s career dates to early commercial television, where he started as production coordinator on the musical show Easy Does It. In 1951, Colman became assistant to the director for Kraft Television Theatre and later worked on such series as Robert Montgomery Presents and Colgate Comedy Hour.
- Associated Press
Similar News Items"The Love Boat" (1977)
- Sheila MacRae, 'Honeymooners' Actress, Dies At 93 (From Uinterview. 7 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Sheila MacRae, Who Played Alice on ‘The Honeymooners,’ Dies at 93 (From Variety - Film News. 7 March 2014, 5:02 PM, PST)
- Sheila MacRae, Who Played Alice on ‘The Honeymooners,’ Dies at 93 (From Variety - TV News. 7 March 2014, 5:02 PM, PST)
"Green Acres" (1965)
- Génesis Carmona: Venezuelan Beauty Queen Shot Dead In Protests (From HollywoodLife. 20 February 2014, 11:23 AM, PST)
- WWE Star Big Daddy V Dies Of A Heart Attack At 43 (From HollywoodLife. 19 February 2014, 9:07 AM, PST)
- Devo Guitarist Bob Casale — ‘Whip It’ Star Dies At Age 61 (From HollywoodLife. 18 February 2014, 9:29 AM, PST)
"The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis" (1959)
- Woodman's Muse (From CultureCatch. 8 March 2014, 5:34 AM, PST)
- ‘Star Wars’ Musical Supervisor Lionel Newman Gets Fox Building in his Name (From Variety - Film News. 8 November 2013, 5:11 PM, PST)
- It’s Not TV: HBO, The Company That Changed Television: The Wasteland (From SoundOnSight. 22 July 2013, 4:23 AM, PDT)