Television producer and executive Henry Colman — whose credits include The Love Boat, Hawaii Five-o, and Green Acres — has died at age 89. An announcement Sunday by the Archive of American Television says Colman died Wednesday.
Colman’s career dates to early commercial television, where he started as production coordinator on the musical show Easy Does It. In 1951, Colman became assistant to the director for Kraft Television Theatre and later worked on such series as Robert Montgomery Presents and Colgate Comedy Hour.
- Associated Press
Similar News Items"The Love Boat" (1977)
- Richard Hatch, Battlestar Galactica's original Captain Apollo, dies at 71 (From The Guardian - TV News. 7 February 2017, 11:27 PM, PST)
- Battlestar Galactica star Richard Hatch dies aged 71 (From Den of Geek. 7 February 2017, 8:17 PM, PST)
- Richard Hatch, ‘Battlestar Galactica’ Actor, Dies at 71 (From Variety - TV News. 7 February 2017, 4:22 PM, PST)
"Green Acres" (1965)
- Top 21 Non-Traditional Christmas Movies To Watch (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 24 December 2016, 12:21 PM, PST)
- Zsa Zsa Gabor Dead At Age 99 (From CinemaRetro. 19 December 2016, 9:24 AM, PST)
- Andy Cohen, Barbara Eden and More Stars Pay Tribute to Zsa Zsa Gabor (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 December 2016, 5:17 PM, PST)
"Robert Montgomery Presents" (1950)
- Agnes Nixon, Creator of ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live,’ Dies at 88 (From Variety - TV News. 28 September 2016, 2:17 PM, PDT)
- Actress Anne Jackson, Widow of Eli Wallach, Dies at 90 (From Variety - Film News. 13 April 2016, 3:33 PM, PDT)
- Actress Anne Jackson, Widow of Eli Wallach, Dies at 90 (From Variety - TV News. 13 April 2016, 3:33 PM, PDT)