Television producer and executive Henry Colman — whose credits include The Love Boat, Hawaii Five-o, and Green Acres — has died at age 89. An announcement Sunday by the Archive of American Television says Colman died Wednesday.
Colman’s career dates to early commercial television, where he started as production coordinator on the musical show Easy Does It. In 1951, Colman became assistant to the director for Kraft Television Theatre and later worked on such series as Robert Montgomery Presents and Colgate Comedy Hour.
- Associated Press
Similar News Items"The Love Boat" (1977)
- Ten Questions with Ted Lange (From Monsters and Critics. 19 May 2015, 1:58 PM, PDT)
- The Point Radio: Greg Poehler Heads Back To Sweden (From Comicmix. 12 May 2015, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Pitt Former TV Co-Star Kallsen Dead at 48, Emmy Nominee Meadows dead at 95, Oscar nominee Mankiewicz dead at 93 (From Alt Film Guide. 30 April 2015, 9:25 PM, PDT)
"Green Acres" (1965)
- Drive-In Dust Offs: The Devil’s Rain (From DailyDead. 2 May 2015, 9:49 AM, PDT)
- Fight over parking spot (Video) Women slug it out, two arrested (From National Ledger. 30 April 2015, 2:35 AM, PDT)
- Len Firestone Dies at 93; Executive Was Pioneer in Television Syndication (From Variety - TV News. 13 April 2015, 11:57 AM, PDT)
"Robert Montgomery Presents" (1950)
- Rosemary Murphy, 'To Kill A Mockingbird' Actress, Dies At 89 (From Uinterview. 9 July 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Rosemary Murphy, ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ Actress, Dies at 87 (From Variety - TV News. 9 July 2014, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- Rosemary Murphy, ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ Actress, Dies at 87 (From Variety - Film News. 9 July 2014, 3:55 PM, PDT)