Television producer and executive Henry Colman — whose credits include The Love Boat, Hawaii Five-o, and Green Acres — has died at age 89. An announcement Sunday by the Archive of American Television says Colman died Wednesday.
Colman’s career dates to early commercial television, where he started as production coordinator on the musical show Easy Does It. In 1951, Colman became assistant to the director for Kraft Television Theatre and later worked on such series as Robert Montgomery Presents and Colgate Comedy Hour.
- Associated Press
Similar News Items"The Love Boat" (1977)
- Ellen DeGeneres Reveals Her Own Squad, Completely Blows Taylor Swift's Out of the Water (From Popsugar. 9 October 2015, 6:38 AM, PDT)
- Dean Jones of Herbie, the Love Bug and Ensign O'Toole Fame, Dies at 84 (From TVLine.com. 2 September 2015, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- R.I.P. Dean Jones (From Dark Horizons. 2 September 2015, 10:28 AM, PDT)
"Green Acres" (1965)
- Casting 'Clown Car '16, the Movie' (From Rolling Stone. 8 September 2015, 7:37 AM, PDT)
- F Troop's Melody Patterson Dead at 66, Played 'Wrangler Jane' (From TVLine.com. 22 August 2015, 6:10 AM, PDT)
- Best TV Episodes of 2015 (So Far): Individual Picks (From SoundOnSight. 27 June 2015, 7:01 PM, PDT)
"Robert Montgomery Presents" (1950)
- Rosemary Murphy, 'To Kill A Mockingbird' Actress, Dies At 89 (From Uinterview. 9 July 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Rosemary Murphy, ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ Actress, Dies at 87 (From Variety - Film News. 9 July 2014, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- One of Earliest Surviving Academy Award Nominees in Acting Categories Dead at 88 (From Alt Film Guide. 1 June 2014, 2:41 AM, PDT)