Tom Cruise famously said "Rubbin' is racing" in his 1990 checkered flag classic, Days of Thunder. But on Sunday, rubbin' was the start of a shocking racetrack brawl between Jeff Gordon, Clint Bowyer and their pit crews.
First Look - The Hangover Part 3
The incident occurred at Sunday's Advocare 500 after Bowyer made contact with Gordon's car as the two battled it out for fifth place on Lap 305, slashing Gordon's tire and sending him into a wall. Then, after re-entering the race, Gordon used his car to return the favor, inadvertently causing a multi-car crash and a pit crew brawl that could have lasting repercussions for both drivers, and the sport.
Once Gordon and Bowyer returned to the garage, that's when the fight erupted. An incident that led to both men being summoned to the Nascar hauler. "They've got to do what they've got to do just like I had to do what I had to do,'' Gordon »
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- World Premiere of Bang Bang’s First Teaser Trailer (From Bollyspice. 23 July 2014, 12:04 AM, PDT)
- World Premiere of Bang Bang’s First Teaser Trailer (From Bollyspice. 22 July 2014, 10:16 PM, PDT)
- New Trailer For Hector And The Search For Happiness (From TheMovieBit. 22 July 2014, 2:17 PM, PDT)
Days of Thunder (1990)
- Thn Interview: Michael Rooker For ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ (From The Hollywood News. 23 July 2014, 4:45 AM, PDT)
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Will Encourage Repeat Viewings (From The Hollywood News. 17 July 2014, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- Composer Hans Zimmer to Play London Concerts (From HeyUGuys. 3 July 2014, 2:34 AM, PDT)
- Clint Bowyer's 'Duck Dynasty' Nascar can be yours - Well, a collectible model of it anyway (From Pop2it. 11 August 2013, 9:37 AM, PDT)
- 2013 Brickyard 400 TV schedule on Espn (From ChannelGuideMag. 26 July 2013, 10:31 AM, PDT)
- Nascar Sprint Cup Series Coke Zero 400 Saturday on TNT (From ChannelGuideMag. 3 July 2013, 11:44 AM, PDT)