Was there ever a more tragic, star-crossed couple than "Homeland's" Nicholas Brody (Damian Lewis) and Carrie Mathison (Claire Danes)? But despite all the obstacles against them (he's married, for Pete's sake!), the terrorist traitor and the mentally ill CIA operative who apprehended him are irresistibly drawn to each other.
They make contact again in "The Clearing" -- and their latest clandestine meeting, on the estate of a wealthy campaign supporter hosting a weekend fundraiser -- results in more than just a firm handshake.
Asking Carrie whether kissing him is her way of keeping him close, Brody admits, "I feel used and played and lied to." But, he adds, "I also feel good. Two minutes with you and I feel good. How do you pull that off?"
He didn't feel so good earlier when meeting another woman, Roya, in another clearing, to discuss the Gettysburg ambush. While Brody protests the murder of six federal agents, »
Similar News Items"Homeland" (2011)
- Watch: Trailer for 'Scandal' Star Tony Goldwyn's New Legal Drama 'The Divide' (From Thompson on Hollywood. 18 April 2014, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Trailer for 'Scandal' Star Tony Goldwyn's New Legal Drama 'The Divide' (From Indiewire Television. 18 April 2014, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- Batman and Robin take on a swarm of Man-Bats in Son of Batman clip (From Flickeringmyth. 18 April 2014, 1:13 PM, PDT)
- Getting to Know the Glam Squad: Hairstylist Jenny Cho (From E! Online. 8 April 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Too Sane for This World review: across the autism spectrum (From FlickFilosopher. 8 April 2014, 10:53 AM, PDT)
- 2014 Emmy Predictions: Best Drama Actress (From Indiewire Television. 7 April 2014, 1:23 PM, PDT)
Damian Lewis (I)
- Well-Timed TV Character Deaths Pay Off for Writers and Actors (From Variety - TV News. 16 April 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- European Film Bonds Ramps Up Operations with High Profile Pix (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 14 April 2014, 12:01 AM, PDT)
- Crisis: New Gillian Anderson NBC drama to air on Watch in UK (From Digital Spy - TV news. 9 April 2014, 5:33 PM, PDT)