Was there ever a more tragic, star-crossed couple than "Homeland's" Nicholas Brody (Damian Lewis) and Carrie Mathison (Claire Danes)? But despite all the obstacles against them (he's married, for Pete's sake!), the terrorist traitor and the mentally ill CIA operative who apprehended him are irresistibly drawn to each other.
They make contact again in "The Clearing" -- and their latest clandestine meeting, on the estate of a wealthy campaign supporter hosting a weekend fundraiser -- results in more than just a firm handshake.
Asking Carrie whether kissing him is her way of keeping him close, Brody admits, "I feel used and played and lied to." But, he adds, "I also feel good. Two minutes with you and I feel good. How do you pull that off?"
He didn't feel so good earlier when meeting another woman, Roya, in another clearing, to discuss the Gettysburg ambush. While Brody protests the murder of six federal agents, »
Similar News Items"Homeland" (2011)
- ‘Dig’ Moves Production Out of Israel Due to Violence (From Variety - TV News. 22 July 2014, 2:49 PM, PDT)
- Corey Stoll Confirms Edgar Wright Cast Him in Ant-man; Talks Reading Both Versions of the Script (From Collider.com. 21 July 2014, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- What films will screen or premiere at the 2014 Toronto International Film Festival? (From Hitfix. 21 July 2014, 1:38 PM, PDT)
- First Spot for Homeland Season 4 (From GeekTyrant. 21 July 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- First trailer for Homeland season 4 (From Flickeringmyth. 21 July 2014, 3:12 AM, PDT)
- "Homeland" Is Where The Heart Is (From SneakPeek. 20 July 2014, 11:36 AM, PDT)
Damian Lewis (I)
- Claire Danes can't go home again in ‘Homeland’ season 4 trailer (From Hitfix. 21 July 2014, 8:45 PM, PDT)
- Homeland season four: new trailer and poster show Pakistan, protests and pills (From The Guardian - TV News. 21 July 2014, 3:15 AM, PDT)
- First Teaser for Homeland Season Four; Series Set to Premiere October 5th (From The Daily BLAM!. 20 July 2014)