If you've ever seen "Les Misérables," or read the original novel from Victor Hugo for that matter, you know just how appropriate the title is. Pretty much everyone in the story is about is miserable as you can possibly get. But if you thought being a desperately poor victim of circumstance in post-Revolutionary France was bad, here's something that's even more soul-crushing: Being a cast member on "Saturday Night Live."
Hathaway, of course, plays Fantine in the upcoming big screen adaptation of the beloved Broadway musical. Last night, though, she hosted "Saturday Night Live" — and as if on cue, the entire cast of "SNL" appeared and belted out a show tune about just how darn rough it is working on the show.
Of course, that's kind of a hard sell when you're singing to someone whose character had to auction off her own hair to make ends meet, »
- Scott Harris
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- The Inside Out Trailer Is An Emotional Explosion Of Pixar Greatness (From Cinema Blend. 2 October 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- New TV spot for Disney’s Big Hero 6 (From Flickeringmyth. 2 October 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Adam Sandler Will Produce, Star In Four Films Exclusively For Netflix (From Tubefilter News. 2 October 2014, 7:19 AM, PDT)
- ‘Interstellar’ Featurette: The Science of Wormhole Theory (From Screen Rant. 2 October 2014, 9:36 AM, PDT)
- The New Interstellar Trailer Promises an Earlier IMAX Release (From BuzzSugar. 2 October 2014, 9:21 AM, PDT)
- Everything You Need to Know About Seeing ‘Interstellar’ on the Big Screen (From FilmSchoolRejects. 2 October 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
Les Misérables (2012)
- Watch The New Trailer For The Theory Of Everything (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 1 October 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Felicity Jones & Eddie Redmayne Fall In Love & Struggle In The New Trailer For 'Theory Of Everything' (From The Playlist. 1 October 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- New The Theory Of Everything Trailer: Eddie Redmayne and Felicity Jones Impress as Stephen and Jane Hawking (From Collider.com. 1 October 2014, 8:56 AM, PDT)