If you've ever seen "Les Misérables," or read the original novel from Victor Hugo for that matter, you know just how appropriate the title is. Pretty much everyone in the story is about is miserable as you can possibly get. But if you thought being a desperately poor victim of circumstance in post-Revolutionary France was bad, here's something that's even more soul-crushing: Being a cast member on "Saturday Night Live."
Hathaway, of course, plays Fantine in the upcoming big screen adaptation of the beloved Broadway musical. Last night, though, she hosted "Saturday Night Live" — and as if on cue, the entire cast of "SNL" appeared and belted out a show tune about just how darn rough it is working on the show.
Of course, that's kind of a hard sell when you're singing to someone whose character had to auction off her own hair to make ends meet, »
- Scott Harris
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Selena Gomez Lip-Syncs & Drops F-Bomb At Jingle Ball (From HollywoodLife. 7 December 2013, 7:35 AM, PST)
- Kendall Jenner & Harry Styles Have Secret Date At NYC Hotel (From HollywoodLife. 6 December 2013, 5:50 PM, PST)
- La Toya Jackson Marries Jeffre Phillips (From HollywoodLife. 6 December 2013, 4:58 PM, PST)
- Von Trapps Wanted Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music' (From Entertainment Tonight. 6 December 2013, 9:21 AM, PST)
- Peter Bradshaw's films of the year (From The Guardian - Film News. 6 December 2013, 8:46 AM, PST)
- NBC’s ‘The Sound Of Music’ Celebrates Live TV, Glitches And All (From Deadline TV. 5 December 2013, 8:19 PM, PST)
Les Misérables (2012)
- Amanda Seyfried to Star in He’s F-ing Perfect (From HeyUGuys. 6 December 2013, 7:00 AM, PST)
- The Broadway Musical Cats Headed to the Big Screen (From GeekTyrant. 6 December 2013, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Amanda Seyfried boards He's F-ing Perfect (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 6 December 2013, 1:11 AM, PST)