Looks like Kat Von D has been hit with more dating drama.
The tattoo artist/reality TV personality and DJ Deadmau5 (Joel Zimmerman) have parted ways - and both parties took to Twitter to vent about the split.
"Man. Can't say I didn't give it my best," Kat, 30, Tweeted on Saturday. "Man, I sure was wrong. But at least he made it a no-brainer to break that off. #lessonlearned"
Adding, "Now, we can get all of the 'I told you so's' outta the way... And move on. Clarification: Deadmau5 and I are no longer together."
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsKatherine von Drachenberg
- TLC cancels 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' because Mama June is allegedly dating a child molester (From Hitfix. 24 October 2014, 6:36 AM, PDT)
- Kat Von D -- Flips Out on Reporters After Tattoo Shop Fire (From TMZ. 23 October 2014, 11:25 AM, PDT)
- Kat Von D -- Tattoo Shop Burning (From TMZ. 23 October 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
"Father Knows Best" (1954)
- Carrie Underwood Shares the Stories Behind Some of Her Biggest Hits (From PEOPLE.com. 9 December 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- 11 Reasons Aria Could Be ‘A' on ‘Pretty Little Liars’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 2 December 2014, 3:43 PM, PST)
- Movie Review – The Homesman (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 23 November 2014, 7:20 AM, PST)