Looks like Kat Von D has been hit with more dating drama.
The tattoo artist/reality TV personality and DJ Deadmau5 (Joel Zimmerman) have parted ways - and both parties took to Twitter to vent about the split.
"Man. Can't say I didn't give it my best," Kat, 30, Tweeted on Saturday. "Man, I sure was wrong. But at least he made it a no-brainer to break that off. #lessonlearned"
Adding, "Now, we can get all of the 'I told you so's' outta the way... And move on. Clarification: Deadmau5 and I are no longer together."
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsKatherine von Drachenberg
- 5 Things You Don't Know About Kat Von D (From Entertainment Tonight. 8 November 2013, 11:31 AM, PST)
- Kat Von D's "Celebutard" Lipstick Pulled From Sephora Over Offensive Name (From E! Online. 8 November 2013, 9:19 AM, PST)
- Kat Von D's lipstick pulled from Sephora for being offensive (From Pop2it. 8 November 2013, 9:05 AM, PST)
"Father Knows Best" (1954)
- Arrow Welcomes Back Doctor Who’s Alex Kingston (From Boomtron. 5 December 2013, 7:48 AM, PST)
- Lauren Conrad ‘Had No Idea’ William Tell Was Going To Propose (From HollywoodLife. 25 November 2013, 11:37 AM, PST)
- TV Recap: 'The Walking Dead' Episode 407 - 'Dead Weight' (From FEARnet. 25 November 2013, 8:00 AM, PST)