Looks like Kat Von D has been hit with more dating drama.
The tattoo artist/reality TV personality and DJ Deadmau5 (Joel Zimmerman) have parted ways - and both parties took to Twitter to vent about the split.
"Man. Can't say I didn't give it my best," Kat, 30, Tweeted on Saturday. "Man, I sure was wrong. But at least he made it a no-brainer to break that off. #lessonlearned"
Adding, "Now, we can get all of the 'I told you so's' outta the way... And move on. Clarification: Deadmau5 and I are no longer together."
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsKatherine von Drachenberg
- Gift Guide 2016: How to Stuff the Perfect Stocking (From PEOPLE.com. 16 December 2016, 3:08 PM, PST)
- Kat Von D -- Inks $6.5 Million Deal for Famous Movie House (Photo Gallery) (From TMZ. 14 November 2016, 3:04 PM, PST)
- Celebrity Animal Lovers Join Together to Celebrate 30 Years of Rescuing Farm Animals (From PEOPLE.com. 2 November 2016, 9:08 AM, PDT)
"Father Knows Best" (1954)
- Madam Secretary Season 3 Episode 17 Review: Convergence (From TVfanatic. 27 March 2017, 1:20 AM, PDT)
- Legion episode 7 review: Chapter Seven (From Den of Geek. 22 March 2017, 8:17 PM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Ben-Gurion, Epilogue’ (From Variety - Film News. 15 March 2017, 8:52 PM, PDT)