Looks like Kat Von D has been hit with more dating drama.
The tattoo artist/reality TV personality and DJ Deadmau5 (Joel Zimmerman) have parted ways - and both parties took to Twitter to vent about the split.
"Man. Can't say I didn't give it my best," Kat, 30, Tweeted on Saturday. "Man, I sure was wrong. But at least he made it a no-brainer to break that off. #lessonlearned"
Adding, "Now, we can get all of the 'I told you so's' outta the way... And move on. Clarification: Deadmau5 and I are no longer together."
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsKatherine von Drachenberg
- Kat Von D Defends ”Underage Red” Lipstick, Jamie Foxx Swears He Isn’t Dating Katie Holmes + More in Last Lap (From VH1.com. 20 March 2015, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Kat Von D Refuses To Apologize For “Underage Red” Lipstick (From Uinterview. 20 March 2015, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- Kat Von D Addresses Controversial Lipstick Name Backlash: "I Will Never Apologize" (From Us Weekly. 20 March 2015, 3:31 AM, PDT)
"Father Knows Best" (1954)
- This Podcast Came From the Moon #7 (From SoundOnSight. 2 September 2015, 9:18 PM, PDT)
- Babs Hits the Vma Red Carpet with Jenelle -- See the "Teen Mom 2" Duo Go Glam! (From TooFab. 31 August 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Jenelle Evans: Why I'm Much Happier & Calmer After Latest Arrest, Fight with Nathan (From TooFab. 28 August 2015, 3:45 PM, PDT)