There’s plenty of entertainment to go around this week, but let’s all agree that this is Twilight’s moment to sparkle. The saga of a girl, a vampire, and a lovesick wolf finally comes to an end — beware the shocking twist ending! — after selling more than 116 million books and grossing more than $1.8 billion at the box office.
Sunday, Nov. 11
Family Guy’s 200th episode, Fox, 9 p.m.
Titled “Yug Ylimaf,” this landmark episode turns some of your favorite Family Guy moments upside down — or backwards. Brian breaks Stewie’s time machine, and time is reversed, threatening Stewie’s very existence. »
- Jeff Labrecque
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Robert Pattinson Gal Pal Dylan Penn Sizzles in Hot New Photos (See!) (From TheImproper.com. 17 December 2014, 12:10 PM, PST)
- Olivier Assayas’ ‘Sils Maria’ Wins Louis Delluc Prize (From Variety - Film News. 16 December 2014, 11:23 AM, PST)
- 'Sils Maria' Wins France’s Louis Delluc Critics' Prize (From The Hollywood Reporter. 15 December 2014, 2:02 AM, PST)
- Best of the Week: Favorite 2014 Movies, J.R.R. Tolkien's Idea of Christmas and More (From Movies.com. 19 December 2014, 11:00 PM, PST)
- Colin Trevorrow and Chris Pratt talk Jurassic World (From Flickeringmyth. 19 December 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- First Look Photos From Many 2015 Blockbusters (From Dark Horizons. 19 December 2014, 10:17 AM, PST)
- Celebrity Street Style -- How to Get This Week’s Hottest Looks! (From TooFab. 20 December 2014)
- Taylor Swift -- Hooks Up Pro Snowboarder Greg Bretz ... It's Your Lucky Day, Dude!! (From TMZ. 19 December 2014, 4:30 PM, PST)
- Move over Orchid! Why Marsala Is Beyonce and Taylor Swift’s Color for 2015 (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 December 2014, 3:21 PM, PST)