We asked the producers and cast of NBC’s Revolution which item that’s made possible by electricity they would miss the most if there was an actual prolonged global blackout like on the hit show.
Cars? Central heating? Perfectly formed processed snack foods? Most said the same item they were holding in their hands during the interview — their cell phone — but a few had different answers.
Ironically, not one member of the show’s team said television!
Actor Giancarlo Esposito: Cell phone
“Years ago I would have said my camera, but now that’s part of my phone too. »
- James Hibberd
Similar News ItemsJ.J. Abrams
- Carrie Fisher Will Be Filming Star Wars: Episode VII For Six Months (From We Got This Covered. 8 March 2014, 7:11 PM, PST)
- First 2 Intense Minutes from Alfonso Cuarón's Believe (From GeekTyrant. 8 March 2014, 9:30 AM, PST)
- 'Star Wars 7': Carrie Fisher Is Shooting for 6 Months in London (From MovieWeb. 7 March 2014, 5:00 PM, PST)
Billy Burke (I)
- Get Ready for Revolution’s Dreamcatcher Episode with Featurettes and Clip (From ScifiMafia. 4 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Revolution, Ep. 2.14: “Fear and Loathing” in the glorious New Vegas (From SoundOnSight. 27 February 2014, 7:57 PM, PST)
- Alicia Silverstone Talks Angels In Stardust, How Quickly the Film Came Together, Balancing Work and Family, Her Next Book, and More (From Collider.com. 19 February 2014, 10:50 PM, PST)
- Sam Raimi To Produce The Last of Us Movie (From Beyond Hollywood. 7 March 2014, 8:35 AM, PST)
- Revolution season 2 episode 15 review: Dreamcatcher (From Den of Geek. 7 March 2014, 7:29 AM, PST)
- Interview: Johnny Sequoyah and Jake McLaughlin of NBC’s “Believe” (From ChannelGuideMag. 7 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)