The couple, who got engaged during the seventh season of ABC's "The Bachelorette," will tie the knot in a televised special titled, "The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding," set to air on December 16, the network announced Friday.
"Bachelor/Bachelorette" host Chris Harrison will officiate the reality couple's ceremony.
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"The Bachelorette" (2003)
- ‘The Bachelor’ Recap: Nick Gets Down and Dirty on Hometown Dates (and Meets Corinne’s Nanny, Raquel) (From Variety - TV News. 20 February 2017, 8:18 PM, PST)
- Jordan Rodgers Grabs JoJo Fletcher's Butt on Romantic Island Vacation -- See the Pic! (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 February 2017, 5:47 PM, PST)
- Peyton Lambton’s Blog: Practicing Patience During My Daughter Lyla’s Delivery (From PEOPLE.com. 17 February 2017, 1:45 PM, PST)
Chris Harrison (VI)
- Why Did ABC Announce the New Bachelorette So Early? (From BuzzSugar. 20 February 2017, 10:00 PM, PST)
- Andi Dorfman Returns to 'The Bachelor' to Confront Nick Viall -- But What Does She Want? (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 February 2017, 8:05 PM, PST)
- The Bachelor Season 21 Episode 8 Review: Meet the Nanny (From TVfanatic. 20 February 2017, 7:40 PM, PST)
Ashley Hebert (II)
- Ashley Hebert Rosenbaum Sizes Up Her No. 1 Bachelor Pick for Nick Viall — and How Their Love Can Succeed (From PEOPLE.com. 13 February 2017, 6:30 AM, PST)
- Amy (Duggar) King and Husband Dillon Work Through ‘Problems in the Bedroom’ — with Puppets! (From PEOPLE.com. 10 February 2017, 7:34 AM, PST)
- Ashley Hebert Rosenbaum Shares Fun Valentine’s Day Ideas That Will Keep Your Kid Smiling – and Cavity-Free (From PEOPLE.com. 10 February 2017, 7:30 AM, PST)