The couple, who got engaged during the seventh season of ABC's "The Bachelorette," will tie the knot in a televised special titled, "The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding," set to air on December 16, the network announced Friday.
"Bachelor/Bachelorette" host Chris Harrison will officiate the reality couple's ceremony.
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"The Bachelorette" (2003)
- Trista Sutter Talks 'Less Glamorous' Vow Renewal, Explains Joining Marriage Boot Camp (From Access Hollywood. 17 December 2013, 4:48 PM, PST)
- Trista & Ryan Sutter Renew Vows, Hilary Duff Channels Rudolph & More Weekend News (From PEOPLE.com. 16 December 2013, 4:00 AM, PST)
- The Bachelorette's Trista and Ryan Sutter Renew Wedding Vows (From PEOPLE.com. 14 December 2013, 6:00 PM, PST)
Chris Harrison (VI)
- Best of 2013: A comparison of Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel (From EW.com - PopWatch. 12 December 2013, 12:00 PM, PST)
- 'The Bachelor' First Look: Meet Juan Pablo's lucky ladies -- Exclusive Photo (From EW.com - Inside TV. 5 December 2013, 1:52 PM, PST)
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson and George Takei Star in Funny or Die Skit, The First Gay Bachelor (From E! Online. 18 November 2013, 1:21 PM, PST)
Ashley Hebert (II)
- Meet 'The Bachelor' Contestants Ready To Woo Juan Pablo Galavis (From Uinterview. 5 December 2013, 9:00 PM, PST)
- 'The Bachelor' announces 'Juan-uary': Sunday specials coming to ABC (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 22 November 2013, 10:28 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries, Speidi: Best celebrity TV weddings (From Digital Spy - TV news. 14 October 2013, 10:15 AM, PDT)