Keira Knightley is still basking in engaged bliss since saying 'Yes!' to beau James Righton in May.
But, is the couple planning on getting married anytime soon?
"We're both working too hard, so I'm just enjoying this bit," Knightley, 27, explained of her wedding plans on "Good Morning America" on Nov. 9.
One thing she couldn't stop gushing about was her $40,000 engagement ring, which she admits she flashes constantly.
"I keep doing this," the "Anna Karenina" star said as she waved her left hand back and forth. "It's the engagement shuffle."
"It's a lovely ring, isn't it?" she added, smiling from ear to ear.
Knightley and the Klaxons rocker, 28, have been dating for nearly two years. The British beauty was in a five-year relationship with fellow actor Rupert Friend, which ended in Dec. 2010. »
- Leigh Blickley
Similar News Items"Good Morning America" (1975)
- Beyonce 'pregnant' for second time (From RealBollywood. 17 May 2013, 10:20 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Winnie Defends Extended Breastfeeding (From Huffington Post. 17 May 2013, 3:03 PM, PDT)
- Beyonce Pregnant Again — Sources Confirm Singer Expecting 2nd Child (From HollywoodLife. 17 May 2013, 12:58 PM, PDT)
- Rhys Meyers to Be Cast in Next Star Wars Installment? (From Alt Film Guide. 19 May 2013, 11:42 PM, PDT)
- 'Mad Men' star Vincent Kartheiser will play Mr. Darcy in 'Pride and Prejudice' play (From Pop2it. 19 May 2013, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt in talks to join 'Into the Woods'; Plus, Bruce Willis, more (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 17 May 2013, 5:18 PM, PDT)
Anna Karenina (2012/I)
- First Teaser Promo for BBC America's In the Flesh (From Dread Central. 17 May 2013, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- Keira Knightley Shows Off Wedding Ring in London—See the Newlywed's Bling! (From E! Online. 16 May 2013, 8:54 AM, PDT)
- The Great Gatsby Review (From HeyUGuys. 15 May 2013, 4:58 PM, PDT)