Keira Knightley is still basking in engaged bliss since saying 'Yes!' to beau James Righton in May.
But, is the couple planning on getting married anytime soon?
"We're both working too hard, so I'm just enjoying this bit," Knightley, 27, explained of her wedding plans on "Good Morning America" on Nov. 9.
One thing she couldn't stop gushing about was her $40,000 engagement ring, which she admits she flashes constantly.
"I keep doing this," the "Anna Karenina" star said as she waved her left hand back and forth. "It's the engagement shuffle."
"It's a lovely ring, isn't it?" she added, smiling from ear to ear.
Knightley and the Klaxons rocker, 28, have been dating for nearly two years. The British beauty was in a five-year relationship with fellow actor Rupert Friend, which ended in Dec. 2010. »
- Leigh Blickley
Similar News Items"Good Morning America" (1975)
- Robin Roberts Feels Like She's a 'Walking Miracle' (From PEOPLE.com. 16 April 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- The Hollywood Reporter Names 2014's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media (From The Hollywood Reporter. 16 April 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Robin Roberts Praises Michael Strahan's Good Morning America Arrival: 'He's Pure Talent' (From PEOPLE.com. 15 April 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Tribeca Film Festival Highlights (From Variety - Film News. 16 April 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Tribeca Organizers See Fest Expand as Brand Grows (From Variety - Film News. 16 April 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Tribeca: Between Nas and 'Begin Again,' what are the festival's must-see movies (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 16 April 2014, 9:17 AM, PDT)
Anna Karenina (2012/I)
- New Movie Role for Keira Knightley in The Typist? (From National Ledger. 14 April 2014, 4:57 PM, PDT)
- Keira Knightley's 'extreme' work schedule (From RealBollywood. 13 April 2014, 5:34 PM, PDT)
- Focus Features To Release Working Title’s Theory Of Everything (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 10 April 2014, 6:07 PM, PDT)