SundanceNOW and IFC Midnight announced today that the companies are jointly acquiring all U.S. rights to director Eric Walter’s documentary My Amitvyille Horror.
SundanceNOW will handle the film for its subscriber video-on-demand (Svod) initiative Doc Club, while IFC Midnight will manage all other platforms, including theatrical and VOD release. The film, which was produced by Walter, Andrea Adams, and John R. Blythe and executive produced by Ronald Puleio and Michael S. Russo, made its world premiere at Fantasia International Film Festival in July and its U.S. premiere at Fantastic Fest in September.
On November 10th it will have its New York premiere at the Doc NYC Festival.
Read more »
Similar News ItemsJohn R. Blythe
- Horror Highlights: Prime Cuts Volume 2 Graphic Novel, Scary Tales, El Gigante Comic Book, Witchula (From DailyDead. 11 May 2016, 8:06 AM, PDT)
- Round-Up: Five Nights At Freddy’S Novel, Synchronicity Trailer, Witchula Begins Development (From DailyDead. 18 December 2015, 8:15 AM, PST)
- My Amityville Horror Acquired for Us Distribution (From DailyDead. 10 November 2012, 11:21 AM, PST)
Andrea Adams (II)
- ‘Black Water Vampire’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 23 March 2014, 9:52 AM, PDT)
- Chesty Black Water Vampire UK Artwork Sharpens Our Stakes (From Dread Central. 31 January 2014, 2:00 AM, PST)
- Bloodsuckers Invade Found Footage with this Trailer for The Black Water Vampire (From Dread Central. 16 November 2013, 8:30 AM, PST)