For fans still reeling from Emily and Jef’s breakup this should help lessen the sting: Bachelorette Ashley Hebert’s upcoming wedding to J.P. Rosenbaum will be televised on ABC, the network announced today.
Hebert, who chose love with Rosenbaum during her cycle of the dating show in August 2011, will participate in a whole wedding extravaganza. The special will include dress fittings, bachelor and bachelorette parties, and of course the big day itself. The best part? The ceremony is being officiated by Chris Harrison.
Hebert is the second Bachelorette to make it to the altar. Funnily enough, Trista Sutter, who was the first, »
- Erin Strecker
Similar News Items"The Bachelor" (2002)
- Lifetime renews the shockingly great 'UnREAL' (From Hitfix. 6 July 2015, 2:31 PM, PDT)
- Bachelor in Paradise: Drama Is Heating Up in the Juicy Teaser! (From BuzzSugar. 6 July 2015, 8:25 AM, PDT)
- Shiri Appleby talks UnREAL and exposing the dark side of reality TV (From Digital Spy - TV news. 5 July 2015, 4:01 PM, PDT)
"The Bachelorette" (2003)
- Ratings: ‘The Bachelorette’ Tops Monday; CW’s ‘Penn & Teller’ Solid in Return (From Variety - TV News. 7 July 2015, 9:13 AM, PDT)
- And the Final Bachelor in Paradise Contestant From Kaitlyn's Season Is... (From E! Online. 7 July 2015, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- Monday Ratings: 'Bachelorette' leads ABC, 'Fool Us' returns strong for The CW (From Hitfix. 7 July 2015, 8:48 AM, PDT)
Chris Harrison (VI)
- 'The Bachelorette' Prediction: Who Will Be Sent Home Week 8? (From BuddyTV. 5 July 2015, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Who Will be the Next Bachelor? Our Predictions Might Surprise You! (From E! Online. 30 June 2015, 10:47 AM, PDT)
- Bachelor in Paradise Bombshell: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul Are Married! (From E! Online. 26 June 2015, 6:39 PM, PDT)