For fans still reeling from Emily and Jef’s breakup this should help lessen the sting: Bachelorette Ashley Hebert’s upcoming wedding to J.P. Rosenbaum will be televised on ABC, the network announced today.
Hebert, who chose love with Rosenbaum during her cycle of the dating show in August 2011, will participate in a whole wedding extravaganza. The special will include dress fittings, bachelor and bachelorette parties, and of course the big day itself. The best part? The ceremony is being officiated by Chris Harrison.
Hebert is the second Bachelorette to make it to the altar. Funnily enough, Trista Sutter, who was the first, »
- Erin Strecker
Similar News Items"The Bachelor" (2002)
- Chris Soules Deletes His Instagram Following Arrest for Allegedly Leaving the Scene of Deadly Crash (From PEOPLE.com. 25 April 2017, 8:43 PM, PDT)
- Chris Soules Deletes His Instagram as Bachelor Nation's Luke Pell Comes to His Defense (From E! Online. 25 April 2017, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- The Bachelor's Chris Soules Arrested After Deadly Crash: Everything We Know (From E! Online. 25 April 2017, 5:24 PM, PDT)
"The Bachelorette" (2003)
- Chris Soules' Isolated World After The Bachelor: When Reality TV Stardom Doesn't Do Much but Crank Up the Spotlight (From E! Online. 25 April 2017, 11:59 AM, PDT)
- ‘Bachelor’ Star Chris Soules Arrested for Leaving Scene of Deadly Car Crash (From Variety - TV News. 25 April 2017, 9:37 AM, PDT)
- Rachel's First Bachelorette Teaser Could Double as a Music Video (From BuzzSugar. 25 April 2017, 8:09 AM, PDT)
Chris Harrison (VI)
- Exclusive: Sean and Catherine Lowe on Why They're the Only 'Bachelor' Couple to Get (and Stay) Married (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 April 2017, 4:50 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay’s First Promo for New Season (From PEOPLE.com. 10 April 2017, 8:09 PM, PDT)
- Jordan Rodgers, JoJo Fletcher’s Life Together after the Bachelorette (From PEOPLE.com. 7 April 2017, 9:45 AM, PDT)