For fans still reeling from Emily and Jef’s breakup this should help lessen the sting: Bachelorette Ashley Hebert’s upcoming wedding to J.P. Rosenbaum will be televised on ABC, the network announced today.
Hebert, who chose love with Rosenbaum during her cycle of the dating show in August 2011, will participate in a whole wedding extravaganza. The special will include dress fittings, bachelor and bachelorette parties, and of course the big day itself. The best part? The ceremony is being officiated by Chris Harrison.
Hebert is the second Bachelorette to make it to the altar. Funnily enough, Trista Sutter, who was the first, »
- Erin Strecker
Similar News Items"The Bachelor" (2002)
- Chris Soules Spends Time With Family in Iowa Post-Whitney Bischoff Split—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 3 June 2015, 5:48 AM, PDT)
- Lifetime's UnREAL: 'Will You Stay With' the Bachelor-Skewering Drama? (From TVLine.com. 1 June 2015, 8:36 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Bachelorette': ABC Exec Talks Why the Franchise is So Successful (From Variety - TV News. 1 June 2015, 4:18 PM, PDT)
"The Bachelorette" (2003)
- 'The Bachelorette' Family Blogs: Brokeback Bromance (From BuddyTV. 2 June 2015, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Monday TV Ratings: The Whispers, So You Think You Dance, The Island, The Bachelorette (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 June 2015, 1:43 PM, PDT)
- Ratings: ABC’s ‘Whispers’ Makes Some Noise in Premiere (From Variety - TV News. 2 June 2015, 8:52 AM, PDT)
Chris Harrison (VI)
- The Bachelorette: Season 11 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 June 2015, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- 'Bachelorette' Stars Britt Nilsson and Brady Toops Go Public as a Couple (From TooFab. 27 May 2015, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- Bachelorette Recap: Amy Schumer Rescues a Group Date, Britt and Brady Reunite (From Us Weekly. 25 May 2015, 4:28 PM, PDT)