For fans still reeling from Emily and Jef’s breakup this should help lessen the sting: Bachelorette Ashley Hebert’s upcoming wedding to J.P. Rosenbaum will be televised on ABC, the network announced today.
Hebert, who chose love with Rosenbaum during her cycle of the dating show in August 2011, will participate in a whole wedding extravaganza. The special will include dress fittings, bachelor and bachelorette parties, and of course the big day itself. The best part? The ceremony is being officiated by Chris Harrison.
Hebert is the second Bachelorette to make it to the altar. Funnily enough, Trista Sutter, who was the first, »
- Erin Strecker
Similar News Items"The Bachelor" (2002)
- 'The Bachelor' Promo: A Pregnancy Scare! (From Access Hollywood. 25 November 2014, 8:13 AM, PST)
- Bachelor Creator Mike Fleiss Charged With Disturbing Brooke Burke and David Charvet's Peace! Get the Strange Details... (From E! Online. 20 November 2014, 2:05 PM, PST)
- 'Bachelor' Creator Criminally Charged With Disturbing 'Baywatch' Star's Peace (From TMZ. 20 November 2014, 9:30 AM, PST)
"The Bachelorette" (2003)
- Ten bets big on reality, less on drama (From IF.com.au. 13 November 2014, 1:16 PM, PST)
- Ten bets on reality, less on drama (From IF.com.au. 13 November 2014, 1:16 PM, PST)
- Watch cornstalks fight over Chris Soules in first 'Bachelor' promo (From EW.com - Inside TV. 5 November 2014, 6:47 AM, PST)
Chris Harrison (VI)
- ABC Sets Premiere Dates for ‘Great Christmas Light Fight,’ ‘The Bachelor’ and ‘The Taste’ (From Variety - TV News. 30 October 2014, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- 'The Bachelor' will try to spice things up with a 3-hour live premiere (From Hitfix. 29 October 2014, 7:24 PM, PDT)
- Bachelor Premiere Will Be Telecast Live (From TVLine.com. 29 October 2014, 4:33 PM, PDT)