For fans still reeling from Emily and Jef’s breakup this should help lessen the sting: Bachelorette Ashley Hebert’s upcoming wedding to J.P. Rosenbaum will be televised on ABC, the network announced today.
Hebert, who chose love with Rosenbaum during her cycle of the dating show in August 2011, will participate in a whole wedding extravaganza. The special will include dress fittings, bachelor and bachelorette parties, and of course the big day itself. The best part? The ceremony is being officiated by Chris Harrison.
Hebert is the second Bachelorette to make it to the altar. Funnily enough, Trista Sutter, who was the first, »
- Erin Strecker
Similar News Items"The Bachelor" (2002)
- Bachelor in Paradise: Here Are All the Alums Who Are Returning! (From BuzzSugar. 29 July 2015)
- Nick Viall on Being the Next Bachelor: "I Can't Say That I Wouldn't" (From Us Weekly. 28 July 2015, 11:16 PM, PDT)
- Whoa! The New Bachelor Ben H. Is "Hanging Out" With... (From E! Online. 28 July 2015, 4:35 PM, PDT)
"The Bachelorette" (2003)
- Nick Viall And Shawn Booth Open Up About ‘The Bachelorette’ Feud (From Uinterview. 30 July 2015, 2:40 PM, PDT)
- Best Duo Ever? Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Do a Beach Day (From Popsugar. 30 July 2015, 2:40 PM, PDT)
- Sean Lowe Gives Love Advice to Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth (From Us Weekly. 30 July 2015, 1:43 PM, PDT)
Chris Harrison (VI)
- UnREAL Creator Reacts to Bachelor Host Chris Harrison's 'Terrible' Review (From TVLine.com. 30 July 2015, 9:21 PM, PDT)
- Jessie Spinoff Sneak Peek: Bunk'd Forces the Rich Ross Kids to Rough It (From TVLine.com. 30 July 2015, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- Kaitlyn Bristowe, Shawn Booth Return to Bachelorette Spot for Dinner Date: Photo (From Us Weekly. 30 July 2015, 9:27 AM, PDT)