In this third part of the series about the production of the low-budget indie movie Game Changers, filmmakers Rob Imbs (director) and Benjamin Eckstein (cinematographer) discuss shooting with the Sony Pmw-F3, shooting in S-Log, lighting issues, and the lenses used to shoot the movie.
Filmmaker: Ben, you already owned the Sony Pmw-F3, was the decision simply to use the camera you had?
Eckstein: I’ve been fortunate that I own almost all the gear that I use on a day-to-day basis. From the beginning when talking to Rob, it was not really a discussion of “Are you trying to get the Alexa or whatever?” I think if I still owned the Panasonic Ag-AF100 we probably would have shot it on that, and that would have been fine, but now I have a different camera, so that’s what we use.
We rented a couple of things, but for the most »
- Michael Murie
Similar News ItemsOn My Own (1991)
- April Fools' Comedy Day: June Diane Raphael on 'Burning Love,' her fave karaoke song from 'Les Mis,' and more (From EW.com - PopWatch. 1 April 2013, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Les Miz *Winners* (From FilmExperience. 28 March 2013, 8:59 PM, PDT)
- Farrah Abraham Wanted Guy To Pretend To Date Her For TV Show (From HollywoodLife. 28 March 2013, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- “Game Changers” Part 1: Getting Started (From Filmmaker Magazine. 1 November 2012, 6:01 PM, PDT)
- “Game Changers” Part 2: Funding And Casting (From Filmmaker Magazine. 1 November 2012, 2:21 PM, PDT)