Thus quoth the raven: “Wow”!
Wish we had this poster in time for our recent fall TV ads graded gallery. After releasing teasers and cast shots in recent weeks, Fox is now unveiling its official “key art” for Kevin Williamson’s The Following. Yes, this uses the same elements we’ve seen before (a girl with Edgar Allan Poe lines scrawled on her body). But this is a much more striking version of that idea. Check out the ad below. The Following premieres Monday, Jan. 21.
Here’s a new “all audiences” trailer for The Following, or watch the “intense” version here. »
- James Hibberd
Similar News ItemsKevin Williamson (I)
- "The Vampire Diaries: Lost Girls" (From SneakPeek. 21 March 2017, 8:29 AM, PDT)
- Time After Time Team Previews Epic '80s Trip, Jack the Ripper's Backstory (From TVLine.com. 19 March 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries: The Finale Almost Included a Delena Proposal (From BuzzSugar. 15 March 2017, 11:43 AM, PDT)
Edgar Allan Poe
- 10 Best Movies to See in April: 'Furious 8,' Wtf Indies and a Great Rock Doc (From Rolling Stone. 28 March 2017, 6:53 AM, PDT)
- Hear Bill Oberst, Jr. Read Edgar Allan Poe’s Classic The Raven (From Dread Central. 20 March 2017, 4:52 PM, PDT)
- Artist Bernie Wrightson Has Passed Away (From DailyDead. 19 March 2017, 2:43 PM, PDT)
"The Following" (2013)
- Valerie Cruz Joins ‘The Resident’; ‘Las Reinas’ Adds Shalim Ortiz (From Deadline TV. 21 March 2017, 5:29 PM, PDT)
- Quantico Rookie Hunter Parrish Talks Top-Secret Season 2 Role (Seriously, We Don't Even Know His Name) (From TVLine.com. 20 March 2017, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- First look images from Churchill starring Brian Cox (From Flickeringmyth. 16 March 2017, 2:08 PM, PDT)