Thus quoth the raven: “Wow”!
Wish we had this poster in time for our recent fall TV ads graded gallery. After releasing teasers and cast shots in recent weeks, Fox is now unveiling its official “key art” for Kevin Williamson’s The Following. Yes, this uses the same elements we’ve seen before (a girl with Edgar Allan Poe lines scrawled on her body). But this is a much more striking version of that idea. Check out the ad below. The Following premieres Monday, Jan. 21.
Here’s a new “all audiences” trailer for The Following, or watch the “intense” version here. »
- James Hibberd
Similar News ItemsKevin Williamson (I)
- TVLine Items: Scandal Time Jump, Homeland Casts T-Bag and More (From TVLine.com. 16 August 2016, 2:52 PM, PDT)
- ‘Time After Time’: Jennifer Ferrin Joins Kevin Williamson ABC Drama (From Deadline TV. 10 August 2016, 3:16 PM, PDT)
- 'Jason Lives' director on crafting the meta 'F13' sequel that helped inspire 'Scream' (From Hitfix. 2 August 2016)
Edgar Allan Poe
- Roger Corman: 5 Reasons He’s Optimistic About the Film World and His Legacy (From Indiewire. 12 August 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Steven Berkoff begins shooting 'Shakespeare’s Heroes & Villains', 'Tell Tale Heart' (From ScreenDaily. 10 August 2016, 4:23 AM, PDT)
- Roger Corman, ‘King of the B’s,’ Says Donald Trump Is Like ‘The Intruder’ (From Variety - Film News. 9 August 2016, 8:23 AM, PDT)
"The Following" (2013)
- Blair Witch scares up two new TV spots (From Flickeringmyth. 28 August 2016, 5:45 AM, PDT)
- New trailer and and a huge batch of images for Adam Wingard’s Blair Witch (From Flickeringmyth. 25 August 2016, 8:21 AM, PDT)
- Watch a bunch of new ‘Blair Witch’ TV spots (From The Hollywood News. 22 August 2016, 11:16 PM, PDT)