There are few moments more chilling (in every sense of the word) than when Gordon Ramsay heads into the freezer of his latest Kitchen Nightmares victimproject. On tonight’s episode, when Ramsay ventures into the walk-in of Brooklyn eatery Mama Maria’s, he finds it brimming with frozen food — one of the bulldogish super-chef’s worst pet peeves. Despite the sub-zero temperatures, Ramsay gets hot under the collar in this exclusive clip you’ll have to see to believe. Check it out below.
Kitchen Nightmares airs tonight at 8 p.m. Et on Fox.
‘Kitchen Nightmares’… or kitchen catfight? »
- Lanford Beard
Similar News ItemsGordon Ramsay
- 'Hell's Kitchen': It Doesn't Pay To Be The Leader (From Huffington Post. 24 May 2013, 5:32 AM, PDT)
- Cmt Buys Off-Net Rights To ‘Hell’s Kitchen’ (From Deadline TV. 23 May 2013, 8:02 AM, PDT)
- 'MasterChef' Season 4 Premiere Recap: Apron Extravaganza (From BuddyTV. 22 May 2013, 3:41 PM, PDT)
"Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares" (2004)
- Gillian Anderson's 'The Fall' opens to 3.5m viewers on BBC Two (From Digital Spy - TV news. 14 May 2013, 2:54 AM, PDT)
- 'Broadchurch' climbs to over 7 million viewers on ITV (From Digital Spy - TV news. 16 April 2013, 2:48 AM, PDT)
- Alex Polizzi: an angry helper too far (From The Guardian - TV News. 11 March 2013, 5:12 AM, PDT)
"Hotel Hell" (2012)
- TV Review: ‘Does Someone Have to Go?’ (From Variety - TV News. 22 May 2013, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Fox 2013-2014 Full Schedule Preview With Trailers And Images (From AreYouScreening. 14 May 2013, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- Fox renews 'Hell's Kitchen,' 'MasterChef' and everything Gordon Ramsay touches (From Hitfix. 10 May 2013, 10:58 AM, PDT)