Technically speaking, Daniel Craig is the star of the newest James Bond installment, "Skyfall." You could make the argument that Javier Bardem, as the joyfully wicked villain, deserves equal billing. But having seen the movie, it's clear that the real star of "Skyfall" is Javier Bardem's bleached blond hair.
Behold: So vanilla-colored. So unfashionably-styled. So makes us want to see Javier Bardem in a variety of other amazing hairstyles.
Like Justin Bieber's:
Maybe the shower scene in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"?
And everyone looks great with Conan O'Brien's hair:
... and Aretha Franklin's hat:
But Javier's best look is always... Javier.
- Brooke Tarnoff
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- This Weekend's Must-See Snaps! (From Popsugar. 28 March 2015, 4:16 PM, PDT)
- Kris Jenner Calls Justin Bieber the "Best Babysitter in the World" After Singer Enjoys Pool Day With Mason Disick (From E! Online. 28 March 2015, 3:49 PM, PDT)
- Bieber & Mason Disick's Playdate (From Access Hollywood. 28 March 2015, 3:29 PM, PDT)
Daniel Craig (I)
- James Bond Spectre Trailer Pries into 007’s Past: Watch Now (From TheHDRoom. 28 March 2015, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- New images from Spectre show 007 in action in Mexico City (From Flickeringmyth. 28 March 2015, 10:59 AM, PDT)
- Idris Elba Up For Lead Antagonist In ‘Star Trek 3′ (From The Hollywood News. 28 March 2015, 10:50 AM, PDT)
Chloë Grace Moretz
- David Strathairn, Catherine Keener, Ansel Elgort and Chloe Grace Moretz to star in November Criminals (From Flickeringmyth. 24 March 2015, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Casting: Armitage, Thorne, Strathairn, Cooke (From Dark Horizons. 24 March 2015, 6:01 AM, PDT)
- David Strathairn Joins 'November Criminals' (From MovieWeb. 23 March 2015, 5:06 PM, PDT)