Technically speaking, Daniel Craig is the star of the newest James Bond installment, "Skyfall." You could make the argument that Javier Bardem, as the joyfully wicked villain, deserves equal billing. But having seen the movie, it's clear that the real star of "Skyfall" is Javier Bardem's bleached blond hair.
Behold: So vanilla-colored. So unfashionably-styled. So makes us want to see Javier Bardem in a variety of other amazing hairstyles.
Like Justin Bieber's:
Maybe the shower scene in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"?
And everyone looks great with Conan O'Brien's hair:
... and Aretha Franklin's hat:
But Javier's best look is always... Javier.
- Brooke Tarnoff
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Jimmy Kimmel Channels Justin Bieber for Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight, Joins Pacquiao's Entourage Pre-Bout (From Us Weekly. 4 May 2015, 2:57 AM, PDT)
- Stars Totally Stole Mayweather and Pacquiao's Spotlight (From Popsugar. 3 May 2015, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Jimmy Kimmel Channels Justin Bieber on Fight Night (From Popsugar. 3 May 2015, 11:01 AM, PDT)
Daniel Craig (I)
- Gulf Film Secures Theatrical Rights To ‘Spectre’ Across Middle East (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 4 May 2015, 3:46 AM, PDT)
- Oscar Nominated Film Series: Munich - Director Spielberg's Most Satisfying Effort in Decades (From Alt Film Guide. 3 May 2015, 7:46 PM, PDT)
- The Callow Way – Do You Want To Own A Piece Of Your Favourite Star? (From Flickeringmyth. 3 May 2015, 4:20 AM, PDT)
Chloë Grace Moretz
- Lotus Entertainment to sell ‘Magic City’ (From ScreenDaily. 1 May 2015, 9:36 AM, PDT)
- Clouds Of Sils Maria – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 30 April 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Remedial Film School: Watching All About Eve with Amy Nicholson (From FilmSchoolRejects. 30 April 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)