Technically speaking, Daniel Craig is the star of the newest James Bond installment, "Skyfall." You could make the argument that Javier Bardem, as the joyfully wicked villain, deserves equal billing. But having seen the movie, it's clear that the real star of "Skyfall" is Javier Bardem's bleached blond hair.
Behold: So vanilla-colored. So unfashionably-styled. So makes us want to see Javier Bardem in a variety of other amazing hairstyles.
Like Justin Bieber's:
Maybe the shower scene in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"?
And everyone looks great with Conan O'Brien's hair:
... and Aretha Franklin's hat:
But Javier's best look is always... Javier.
- Brooke Tarnoff
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- See How Justin Bieber Celebrated His 21st Birthday (From Entertainment Tonight. 1 March 2015, 9:53 AM, PST)
- Justin Bieber -- Poppin' Bottles For 21st Birthday (From TMZ. 1 March 2015, 9:25 AM, PST)
- Happy 21st Birthday, Justin Bieber! See the Singer's Sexy Shirtless Pics (From E! Online. 1 March 2015, 8:30 AM, PST)
Daniel Craig (I)
- Daniel Craig suffers bump to head on Spectre set (From National Ledger. 1 March 2015, 6:11 PM, PST)
- Ranked: The Top Ten Movies Based on Video Games (From Cinelinx. 1 March 2015, 6:04 PM, PST)
- See All the Photos of Daniel Craig Looking Hot as James Bond (From BuzzSugar. 28 February 2015, 5:30 AM, PST)
Chloë Grace Moretz
- 5 must-watch March cinema releases: Chappie, Insurgent, Cinderella (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 1 March 2015, 2:30 AM, PST)
- Sony, Barry Josephson Developing ‘Breaking Sky’ Movie Based on Ya Book (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 27 February 2015, 12:39 PM, PST)
- Ten Best: Nicolas Cage roles (From Blogomatic3000. 26 February 2015, 3:29 PM, PST)