Beauty and the Beast will roar into 2013.
The new supernatural crime drama starring Kristin Kreuk just received an additional nine episodes from The CW.
This marks the second freshman drama to get a full ride from the network this fall (the first, of course, is Arrow). So far, the show is averaging 2.4 million viewers and a 1.3 rating among adults 18-34, the network’s target demographic.
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- Leighton Meester Has That New Mom Glow as She's Photographed for the First Time Since Giving Birth to Arlo Day (From E! Online. 20 November 2015, 6:35 AM, PST)
- Rachel Zoe, ‘Project Runway Junior’ Lead the Fashion TV Charge (From Variety - TV News. 19 November 2015, 9:45 AM, PST)
- Leighton Meester Poses With Friends During a Postbaby Girls' Night (From Popsugar. 18 November 2015, 1:40 PM, PST)
- Beauty and the Beast (2012) (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 October 2015, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- Beauty And The Beast: Season Four Will End The Series; No Season Five (From TVSeriesFinale. 13 October 2015, 3:17 PM, PDT)
- "Quantico" To Series, "Beauty" & "Dominion" End (From Dark Horizons. 13 October 2015, 1:12 PM, PDT)
"Beauty and the Beast" (2012)
- 23 years ago today, Disney’s ‘Aladdin’ opened in theaters (From Hitfix. 25 November 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Beauty and the Beast: Cast Wraps Production on Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 November 2015, 10:29 AM, PST)
- HBO's The Deuce: Amber Skye Noyes Joins Porn Pilot Opposite James Franco (From TVLine.com. 12 November 2015, 7:42 AM, PST)