Beauty and the Beast will roar into 2013.
The new supernatural crime drama starring Kristin Kreuk just received an additional nine episodes from The CW.
This marks the second freshman drama to get a full ride from the network this fall (the first, of course, is Arrow). So far, the show is averaging 2.4 million viewers and a 1.3 rating among adults 18-34, the network’s target demographic.
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- David Cassidy Opens Up About Complicated Relationships With His Kids Following Dementia Diagnosis (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 February 2017, 4:59 PM, PST)
- David Cassidy Opens Up About His ‘Beautiful’ Son — and Why He Doesn’t Have a Relationship with His Daughter (From PEOPLE.com. 22 February 2017, 8:41 AM, PST)
- Dynasty: Sam Adegoke (Murder in the First) to Co-Star in CW Reboot Pilot (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 February 2017, 6:39 PM, PST)
- Beauty and the Beast: Would You Watch Season Five? (From TVSeriesFinale. 15 September 2016, 10:15 PM, PDT)
- Beauty and the Beast Series Finale Sneak Peek: Don't Mess With Cat! (From TVLine.com. 14 September 2016, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Does Orphan Clone Need Spinoff? Can Beauty Join Legends? Was Containment Kiss Creepy-Hot? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 17 June 2016, 10:45 AM, PDT)
"Beauty and the Beast" (2012)
- Oscars Flashback: Emma Stone, Alicia Vikander and Anne Hathaway Lead the Pack in Stunning Yellow and Gold Gowns (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 February 2017, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Belko Experiment Sneak Peek Delivers a Hard Hitting Message (From MovieWeb. 20 February 2017, 11:25 AM, PST)
- Kong Fights a Skull Crawler in Bone-Crunching Skull Island Clip (From MovieWeb. 17 February 2017, 2:01 PM, PST)