Beauty and the Beast will roar into 2013.
The new supernatural crime drama starring Kristin Kreuk just received an additional nine episodes from The CW.
This marks the second freshman drama to get a full ride from the network this fall (the first, of course, is Arrow). So far, the show is averaging 2.4 million viewers and a 1.3 rating among adults 18-34, the network’s target demographic.
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- Patrick Heusinger To Star In NBC Pilot ‘Tin Man’ (From Deadline TV. 9 December 2013, 7:23 PM, PST)
- Blake Lively Exits CAA (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 9 December 2013, 6:56 PM, PST)
- How Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Celebrate Christmas (From Popsugar. 9 December 2013, 12:25 PM, PST)
- Beauty and the Beast Midseason Finale Sneak Peek: Will Vincent Kill Catherine's Father? Watch and Find Out! (From E! Online. 25 November 2013, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Beauty And The Beast Review: “Guess Who’s Coming To Dinner?” (Season 2, Episode 7) (From We Got This Covered. 18 November 2013, 10:01 PM, PST)
- 'Beauty and the Beast' holiday gift guide: Art, fashion and DVDs for the Beastie on your list (From Pop2it. 18 November 2013, 3:59 PM, PST)
Emily Owens (III)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of CW TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 4 December 2013, 11:24 PM, PST)
- Syfy Announces January Premiere Schedule Including Helix, Being Human, Lost Girl, Bitten (From ScifiMafia. 22 November 2013, 9:10 AM, PST)
- Syfy Sets Return Dates for Lost Girl, Being Human, Plus the Premieres of Helix and Bitten (From TVLine.com. 22 November 2013, 8:34 AM, PST)