Beauty and the Beast will roar into 2013.
The new supernatural crime drama starring Kristin Kreuk just received an additional nine episodes from The CW.
This marks the second freshman drama to get a full ride from the network this fall (the first, of course, is Arrow). So far, the show is averaging 2.4 million viewers and a 1.3 rating among adults 18-34, the network’s target demographic.
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- Jessica Szohr "Super Happy" for Newlyweds Leighton Meester and Adam Brody—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 7 March 2014, 1:39 PM, PST)
- Aaron Paul’s Car Overheats at ‘Need for Speed’ Premiere (Video) (From Variety - Film News. 7 March 2014, 1:34 PM, PST)
- Prince George Is in Good Hands With His Grandparents (From Popsugar. 7 March 2014, 12:35 PM, PST)
- Exclusive Beauty and the Beast Video: Cat and Vincent Are Back (Working) Together (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 28 February 2014, 7:47 AM, PST)
- 'EuroTrip' 10th Anniversary: Cast reveals 10 things you might not know about the movie (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 21 February 2014, 9:08 AM, PST)
- 10th anniversary of 'Eurotrip': Celebrate with GIFs of Kristin Kreuk, Michelle Trachtenberg, Matt Damon, Fred Armisen and more (From Pop2it. 20 February 2014, 5:15 PM, PST)
"Beauty and the Beast" (2012)
- Mary-Louise Parker Set as Star of NBC Comedy Pilot ‘Feed Me’ (From Variety - TV News. 5 March 2014, 4:00 PM, PST)
- Beauty And The Beast Review: “Catch Me If You Can” (Season 2, Episode 15) (From We Got This Covered. 3 March 2014, 8:25 PM, PST)
- ’90210′s’ Riley Smith to Play Rockin’ Vamp on ‘True Blood’ (From The Wrap. 28 February 2014, 1:47 PM, PST)