Beauty and the Beast will roar into 2013.
The new supernatural crime drama starring Kristin Kreuk just received an additional nine episodes from The CW.
This marks the second freshman drama to get a full ride from the network this fall (the first, of course, is Arrow). So far, the show is averaging 2.4 million viewers and a 1.3 rating among adults 18-34, the network’s target demographic.
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- Did Blake Lively Give Fans a Peek at Her Wedding Dress? (From Popsugar. 29 July 2014, 7:49 AM, PDT)
- Blake Lively's Preserve Video Does Not Feature Her Wedding Dress (From Us Weekly. 29 July 2014, 3:02 AM, PDT)
- Brody Jenner Claims Kim Kardashian Kissed Brandon Jenner (From Popsugar. 28 July 2014, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- The 2014 Teen Choice Awards Reveals Their Very Long List Of Nominees (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 July 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Beauty And The Beast Season Finale Review: “Déjà Vu” (Season 2, Episode 22) (From We Got This Covered. 8 July 2014, 1:19 AM, PDT)
- Beauty and the Beast Finale Recap: Past, Present... and Future? (From TVLine.com. 7 July 2014, 7:00 PM, PDT)
"Beauty and the Beast" (2012)
- CW Spoiler Alert: Beauty and the Beast's Season 3 Romance Update, Hart of Dixie's Pregnancy Plan (From E! Online. 18 July 2014, 10:47 AM, PDT)
- CW Boss Defends Beast Renewal, Offers Supernatural Spin-Off Update, Drops Dixie Pregnancy Bombshell (From TVLine.com. 18 July 2014, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Press Tour: July 2014 The CW Executive Session Live-Blog (From Hitfix. 18 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)