Jason Reitman’s staged live-readings of famous movie scripts has become a must-see Los Angeles event, but the next one will pay tribute to the big city on the opposite coast.
Woody Allen’s Manhattan, the 1979 story of a New Yorker who falls in love with his best friend’s mistress, will be the next film recreated by Reitman at the Film Independent event, set for Nov. 15 at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.
“From the onset of the Live-Read series, we wanted to hit all the major writers and Woody Allen is simply one of the greatest screenwriters of all time, »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- NBC Plans Another Live Musical and J. August Richards Returns to “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” (From The Backlot. 10 December 2013, 4:27 AM, PST)
- What to Watch Tuesday: Sons of Anarchy and 3 Other Finales, a Chicago Fire Fight and More (From TVLine.com. 10 December 2013, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Inside the New Saturday Night Live (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 10 December 2013, 4:00 AM, PST)
- George Clooney Releases Statement Supporting Ukrainian Protesters (Video) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 10 December 2013, 2:50 AM, PST)
- AFI Awards List: An Upscale, Oscar-Friendly Version of the People's Choice Awards (From Alt Film Guide. 9 December 2013, 3:48 PM, PST)
- Win A Pass To The Advance Screening Of American Hustle In St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 9 December 2013, 1:29 PM, PST)
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 getting an IMAX release (From Flickeringmyth. 9 December 2013, 1:53 PM, PST)
- Kick-Ass and Guardians of the Galaxy director of photography Ben Davis joins The Avengers: Age of Ultron (From Flickeringmyth. 9 December 2013, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Terminator Franchise Puts A Lot Of Stock In Potential TV Series (From Boomtron. 9 December 2013, 11:11 AM, PST)