Jason Reitman’s staged live-readings of famous movie scripts has become a must-see Los Angeles event, but the next one will pay tribute to the big city on the opposite coast.
Woody Allen’s Manhattan, the 1979 story of a New Yorker who falls in love with his best friend’s mistress, will be the next film recreated by Reitman at the Film Independent event, set for Nov. 15 at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.
“From the onset of the Live-Read series, we wanted to hit all the major writers and Woody Allen is simply one of the greatest screenwriters of all time, »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Q&A: DC Entertainment’s Jim Lee on Batman, Comic-Con and Zack Snyder (From Variety - Film News. 23 July 2014, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- Deauville to honour Will Ferrell (From ScreenDaily. 23 July 2014, 5:11 AM, PDT)
- Best of Late Night TV: John Stamos' New 'Manny' Service, Dwayne Johnson's Thigh Workout, Ricky Gervais' Marriage Apathy (Video) (From Moviefone. 23 July 2014, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Batman's 75th Anniversary: Check Out the Actors Who've Played the Dark Knight Through the Years (From E! Online. 23 July 2014, 9:16 AM, PDT)
- The Snap: The Comic-Con 2014 Preview We Need (From Hitfix. 22 July 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Witness For the Prosecution | Blu-ray Review (From ioncinema. 22 July 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' screenwriter talks cosmic passions and the Marvel experience (From Hitfix. 23 July 2014, 10:06 AM, PDT)
- Kevin Feige Teases The Potential Return Of The Actual Mandarin And Red Skull (From Cinema Blend. 23 July 2014, 9:51 AM, PDT)
- Marvel Guards Its Properties But Isn’t Afraid to Take Chances With Its ‘Galaxy’ (From Variety - Film News. 23 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)