Well, that was quick.
According to Deadline, the "Liz & Dick" star's new PR reps, Rogers & Cowan, have pulled their client out of the interview. (Steve Honig, Lindsay's publicist of nearly two years, quit late last month).
The new publicists were "dissatisfied with the direction" ABC wanted to take the interview, according to the website.
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Lindsay was set to sit down with iconic journalist for ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Horrible Bosses 2 Helmer Sean Anders To Battle Mean Moms With Jennifer Aniston (From We Got This Covered. 5 May 2015, 6:49 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston Considering Mean Moms (From EmpireOnline. 4 May 2015, 5:02 PM, PDT)
- Who could be going into the Celebrity Big Brother house? All the rumours (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 April 2015, 6:11 AM, PDT)
- Weekly Ratings: Jenner Interview, ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Shocker Power ABC (From Variety - TV News. 29 April 2015, 5:49 AM, PDT)
- Kelly Ripa Set for GLAAD Media Awards Honor (From Variety - TV News. 27 April 2015, 7:17 AM, PDT)
- Bruce Jenner Interview Ratings: 17 Million Watch ABC Special (From Variety - TV News. 25 April 2015, 8:08 AM, PDT)