Well, that was quick.
According to Deadline, the "Liz & Dick" star's new PR reps, Rogers & Cowan, have pulled their client out of the interview. (Steve Honig, Lindsay's publicist of nearly two years, quit late last month).
The new publicists were "dissatisfied with the direction" ABC wanted to take the interview, according to the website.
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Lindsay was set to sit down with iconic journalist for ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- The Hottest Celebrity Beach Bods -- See the Pics! (From TooFab. 24 May 2015, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- Regina George's 'Mean Girls' Mansion Is for Sale (From Moviefone. 22 May 2015, 3:15 AM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan Continues Her Community Service With Only 8 Days Left to Complete 116 Hours: Will She Finish?! (From E! Online. 20 May 2015, 4:39 PM, PDT)
- Bill Murray, Tina Fey, Chris Rock & More Join David Letterman for His Final Top Ten List (From TVovermind.com. 21 May 2015, 10:31 AM, PDT)
- David Letterman Gets Help From His Famous Friends for Final Top 10 List (From TooFab. 21 May 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch Dave Letterman's Final Star-Studded Top 10 List (From BuzzSugar. 21 May 2015, 8:35 AM, PDT)