Well, that was quick.
According to Deadline, the "Liz & Dick" star's new PR reps, Rogers & Cowan, have pulled their client out of the interview. (Steve Honig, Lindsay's publicist of nearly two years, quit late last month).
The new publicists were "dissatisfied with the direction" ABC wanted to take the interview, according to the website.
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Lindsay was set to sit down with iconic journalist for ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Lindsay Lohan’s ‘Canyons’ Co-Star Accused of Rape by Ex Girlfriend (From TheImproper.com. 29 November 2015, 10:33 AM, PST)
- The Dailies Podcast: Lohan returns and Sutherland looks away (From The Guardian - Film News. 18 November 2015, 5:22 AM, PST)
- Lindsay Lohan to star in first new movie since 2013's The Canyons (From The Guardian - Film News. 18 November 2015, 3:51 AM, PST)
- Ratings: ABC’s ‘Shark Tank’ Hits Fall High, ’20/20′ Up With Trump (From Variety - TV News. 21 November 2015, 9:42 AM, PST)
- Donald Trump's Wife, Children Open Up on '20/20' About Gop Candidate: "There’s No One Else Like Him" (From The Hollywood Reporter. 20 November 2015, 9:34 PM, PST)
- In Cold Blood (From Trailers from Hell. 20 November 2015, 7:19 PM, PST)