Well, that was quick.
According to Deadline, the "Liz & Dick" star's new PR reps, Rogers & Cowan, have pulled their client out of the interview. (Steve Honig, Lindsay's publicist of nearly two years, quit late last month).
The new publicists were "dissatisfied with the direction" ABC wanted to take the interview, according to the website.
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Lindsay was set to sit down with iconic journalist for ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Demi, Sam & Lindsay -- See This Week's Best Celebrity Selfies! (From TooFab. 28 March 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- The Disney Channel Original Movie Moments You'll Never Forget (From BuzzSugar. 27 March 2015, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Dina Lohan Makes "Millionaire Matchmaker" Debut -- See What She Said About Michael Lohan! (From TooFab. 26 March 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Jenny McCarthy Compares The View to the Titanic: It "Might Go Down" in a Year (From Us Weekly. 30 March 2015, 5:11 AM, PDT)
- Barbara Walters and Joy Behar Return to The View to Celebrate 4000 Episodes—Watch! (From E! Online. 27 March 2015, 2:33 PM, PDT)
- Did Mila Kunis Reveal She's Already Married to Ashton Kutcher on the 'Late Late Show'? (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 March 2015, 1:10 PM, PDT)