Well, that was quick.
According to Deadline, the "Liz & Dick" star's new PR reps, Rogers & Cowan, have pulled their client out of the interview. (Steve Honig, Lindsay's publicist of nearly two years, quit late last month).
The new publicists were "dissatisfied with the direction" ABC wanted to take the interview, according to the website.
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Lindsay was set to sit down with iconic journalist for ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Jonathan Bennett Posts Cute Video on Mean Girls Day, Oct. 3 (From Us Weekly. 3 October 2015, 3:31 PM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan, Jonathan Bennett celebrate Mean Girls Day (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 3 October 2015, 12:51 PM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan Shares a Nostalgic Mean Girls Oct. 3 Throwback Post and It's Seriously the Best (From Us Weekly. 3 October 2015, 5:38 AM, PDT)
- 28 years ago today: ‘The Princess Bride’ opened in theaters (From Hitfix. 25 September 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Former Warner Bros. Chairman Bob Daly Offers Tribute to Merv Adelson (From The Hollywood Reporter. 16 September 2015, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Talk’s’ Julie Chen Warns Barbara Walters Against ‘View’ Return: It’ll Ruin Your TV Legacy (Audio) (From The Wrap. 8 September 2015, 12:29 PM, PDT)