Well, that was quick.
According to Deadline, the "Liz & Dick" star's new PR reps, Rogers & Cowan, have pulled their client out of the interview. (Steve Honig, Lindsay's publicist of nearly two years, quit late last month).
The new publicists were "dissatisfied with the direction" ABC wanted to take the interview, according to the website.
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Lindsay was set to sit down with iconic journalist for ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- The Snap: Everything Wrong With Urban Outfitters (From Hitfix. 18 September 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Lady Gaga's Freaky Face Mask, James Franco's Under Eye Treatment and More Unglamorous Celeb Moments—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 18 September 2014, 12:58 PM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan Parties With 50 Shades Author E.L. James in Lingerie: Pictures (From Us Weekly. 17 September 2014, 8:53 AM, PDT)
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck on The View's New Panel: ''I Have No Clue'' Why Rosie O'Donnell Is Back, But ''I Wish Them Well'' (From E! Online. 16 September 2014, 4:32 PM, PDT)
- Rosie O'Donnell Return Lifts 'View' Ratings (From The Hollywood Reporter. 16 September 2014, 11:24 AM, PDT)
- Sherri Shepherd Just Can't Let Go of 'The View', Live Tweets During Show (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 September 2014, 9:11 AM, PDT)