Well, that was quick.
According to Deadline, the "Liz & Dick" star's new PR reps, Rogers & Cowan, have pulled their client out of the interview. (Steve Honig, Lindsay's publicist of nearly two years, quit late last month).
The new publicists were "dissatisfied with the direction" ABC wanted to take the interview, according to the website.
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Lindsay was set to sit down with iconic journalist for ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Lindsay Lohan -- I Got the Motion in the Ocean (Video) (From TMZ. 30 August 2015, 7:26 AM, PDT)
- Meet Sandra Bullock's Hot Rumored New Boyfriend! (From Popsugar. 28 August 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan Thought She Was Drugged, Ran Around Naked at Millionaire Pal's Lavish Wedding (From Us Weekly. 28 August 2015, 9:28 AM, PDT)
- The View Adds Joy Behar, Candace Cameron Bure, Paula Faris and More for Season 19 (From E! Online. 25 August 2015, 11:25 AM, PDT)
- Joy Behar Returns to ABC’s ‘The View’ Next Season In Host Revamp (From Variety - TV News. 25 August 2015, 11:12 AM, PDT)
- ‘The View’ Hires Former CBS Exec Hilary Estey McLoughlin as Consultant (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 21 August 2015, 9:48 AM, PDT)