Well, that was quick.
According to Deadline, the "Liz & Dick" star's new PR reps, Rogers & Cowan, have pulled their client out of the interview. (Steve Honig, Lindsay's publicist of nearly two years, quit late last month).
The new publicists were "dissatisfied with the direction" ABC wanted to take the interview, according to the website.
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Lindsay was set to sit down with iconic journalist for ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- DVD Review – Dying of the Light (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 2 March 2015, 5:40 AM, PST)
- TooFab or TooDrab?! See This Week's Best and Worst Dressed Stars (From TooFab. 27 February 2015, 3:30 PM, PST)
- The Snap: Why 'RuPaul's Drag Race' is our best reality show (From Hitfix. 27 February 2015, 1:09 PM, PST)
- Going Deep with Ira Waters Snags House of Cards “Claire Underwood” Interview (From Monsters and Critics. 26 February 2015, 8:58 AM, PST)
- Talkshow Host Race Heats Up 2015 Daytime Emmys (From Variety - TV News. 25 February 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Get to Know: Alicia Quarles, E! News Correspondent & Nail Art Pro (From E! Online. 20 February 2015, 9:51 PM, PST)