Well, that was quick.
According to Deadline, the "Liz & Dick" star's new PR reps, Rogers & Cowan, have pulled their client out of the interview. (Steve Honig, Lindsay's publicist of nearly two years, quit late last month).
The new publicists were "dissatisfied with the direction" ABC wanted to take the interview, according to the website.
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Lindsay was set to sit down with iconic journalist for ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Lindsay Lohan -- Down to the Wire ... Community Service Completed! (From TMZ. 28 January 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)
- Lindsay Lohan Teases Super Bowl Car Insurance Ad: 'Time to Crash the Big Game' (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 January 2015, 6:56 PM, PST)
- What Personal Scandal Is Lindsay Lohan Poking Fun at in New Super Bowl Ad Tease? (From PEOPLE.com. 27 January 2015, 1:55 PM, PST)
- Inside ABC’s Botched Plan to Fire Rosie Perez From ‘The View’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 26 January 2015, 5:18 PM, PST)
- 5 Ways ‘The View’ Can Avoid the ‘Today’ Show Fall (From The Wrap. 22 January 2015, 11:59 AM, PST)
- ‘The Megyn Kelly Moment’ Gets Spotlight in Revealing NY Times Profile (From The Wrap. 21 January 2015, 11:23 AM, PST)