Well, that was quick.
According to Deadline, the "Liz & Dick" star's new PR reps, Rogers & Cowan, have pulled their client out of the interview. (Steve Honig, Lindsay's publicist of nearly two years, quit late last month).
The new publicists were "dissatisfied with the direction" ABC wanted to take the interview, according to the website.
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Lindsay was set to sit down with iconic journalist for ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- LiLo's guest appearance on '2 Broke Girls' called 'train wreck' (From RealBollywood. 14 March 2014, 12:06 AM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan bombs '2 Broke Girls' role (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 13 March 2014, 11:30 PM, PDT)
- Our 5 Dream Scenarios For the Mean Girls Reunion (From Popsugar. 13 March 2014, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- ABC’s ‘Nightline’ Gets Primetime Run Starting This Weekend (From Variety - TV News. 13 March 2014, 1:43 PM, PDT)
- Barack Obama: the Cool Dad president (From The Guardian - TV News. 12 March 2014, 6:40 AM, PDT)
- ‘The View’ Debates Whether Lena Dunham Is a Comedian After Controversial Molestation Joke (Video) (From The Wrap. 11 March 2014, 1:02 PM, PDT)