Well, that was quick.
According to Deadline, the "Liz & Dick" star's new PR reps, Rogers & Cowan, have pulled their client out of the interview. (Steve Honig, Lindsay's publicist of nearly two years, quit late last month).
The new publicists were "dissatisfied with the direction" ABC wanted to take the interview, according to the website.
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Lindsay was set to sit down with iconic journalist for ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Where's Lindsay? Ali Lohan Makes Rare Appearance With Brother Michael and Mom Dina (From TooFab. 18 December 2014, 12:45 PM, PST)
- Taylor Swift Says Other Musicians Thanked Her For Spotify Stance (From Popsugar. 18 December 2014, 8:08 AM, PST)
- Lindsay Lohan -- I Love Hating on L.A. (From TMZ. 18 December 2014, 12:02 AM, PST)
- Why'd SNL Snub Sherlock? Was Once a Bit Sketchy? Did White Collar Call for a Pretty Cameo? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 19 December 2014, 10:35 AM, PST)
- George Clooney Reacts To 'Interview' Cancellation: We Need to Stand Up Against This (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 December 2014, 2:57 AM, PST)
- How The Interview Got Made: A Timeline (From Vulture. 18 December 2014, 3:38 PM, PST)