Well, that was quick.
According to Deadline, the "Liz & Dick" star's new PR reps, Rogers & Cowan, have pulled their client out of the interview. (Steve Honig, Lindsay's publicist of nearly two years, quit late last month).
The new publicists were "dissatisfied with the direction" ABC wanted to take the interview, according to the website.
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Lindsay was set to sit down with iconic journalist for ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- LiLo hints at 'Mean Girls' reunion (From RealBollywood. 8 March 2014, 12:52 AM, PST)
- LiLo bags $1m book deal (From RealBollywood. 8 March 2014, 12:52 AM, PST)
- Linksy (From FilmExperience. 7 March 2014, 7:00 PM, PST)
- Barbara Walters Rips Russia Today Anchor Who Quit: She's Not ‘A Hero’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 7 March 2014, 5:36 PM, PST)
- Whoopi Goldberg, Barbara Walters Upset With ABC The View Wasn't Represented at 2014 Oscars: It's "a Crying Shame" (From E! Online. 5 March 2014, 8:56 AM, PST)
- Does Mary Berry Cooks mark a breakthrough for older women on TV? (From The Guardian - TV News. 5 March 2014, 7:55 AM, PST)