On TV this Friday: CSI: NY may have to consult with Professor Plum, Haven‘s Nate is headin’ for Heaven, Last Man Standing is rather dodgy and 20/20 looks at cubicle culture. As a supplement to TVLine’s original features (linked within), here are eight programs to keep on your radar.
8 pm Undercover Boss (CBS) | Tilted Kilt boss Ron Lynch goes undercover at his chain of Hooters-meets-Scotland pubs — though presumably not in one of the waitresses’ trademark outfits.
8 pm Last Man Standing (ABC) | Mike forms a secret afterschool dodgeball club for Boyd and the neighborhood kids. It’s like Fight Club »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News ItemsThe Avengers (2012)
- Thanos VFX breakdown for Guardians of the Galaxy (From Flickeringmyth. 24 May 2015, 6:40 AM, PDT)
- "Black Widow" and 'Chaos' (From SneakPeek. 22 May 2015, 4:11 AM, PDT)
- Did Avengers: Age of Ultron negate the one thing that makes Ant-Man special? (From Flickeringmyth. 21 May 2015, 11:15 PM, PDT)
Samuel L. Jackson
- Review: Kingsman: The Secret Service (From Comicmix. 25 May 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Supporting Actor (From Indiewire. 25 May 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Rip, Anne Meara: Stars Tweet Tributes, Ben Stiller Thanks Fans for 'Kind Words' (From Moviefone. 25 May 2015, 3:40 AM, PDT)
"The Office" (2005)
- Watch an exclusive clip from HBO’s ‘Hello Ladies’ & DVD Giveaway! (From The Hollywood News. 23 May 2015, 3:45 AM, PDT)
- Top 5 TV Comedies to Binge Watch When Times are Tough (From Boomtron. 22 May 2015, 8:05 PM, PDT)
- Cannes 2015: deals round-up (From ScreenDaily. 22 May 2015, 2:23 PM, PDT)