On TV this Friday: CSI: NY may have to consult with Professor Plum, Haven‘s Nate is headin’ for Heaven, Last Man Standing is rather dodgy and 20/20 looks at cubicle culture. As a supplement to TVLine’s original features (linked within), here are eight programs to keep on your radar.
8 pm Undercover Boss (CBS) | Tilted Kilt boss Ron Lynch goes undercover at his chain of Hooters-meets-Scotland pubs — though presumably not in one of the waitresses’ trademark outfits.
8 pm Last Man Standing (ABC) | Mike forms a secret afterschool dodgeball club for Boyd and the neighborhood kids. It’s like Fight Club »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News ItemsThe Avengers (2012)
- ‘Fast and Furious’ Star Tyrese Gibson Really, Really Wants to Be Green Lantern (Photos) (From The Wrap. 27 January 2015, 11:03 AM, PST)
- Joss Whedon unlikely to return for Avengers: Infinity War (From Den of Geek. 26 January 2015, 10:52 PM, PST)
- Joss Whedon says it's doubtful he will return for Avengers: Infinity War (From JoBlo. 26 January 2015, 11:40 AM, PST)
Samuel L. Jackson
- Kingsman: The Secret Service Review – Kick-Ass With Spies, Literally (From Obsessed with Film. 27 January 2015, 3:43 AM, PST)
- Aaron Taylor Johnson talks Quicksilver, East-European accents and being compared to X-Men: Days of Future Past (From Flickeringmyth. 26 January 2015, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Robert Downey Jr. talks Captain America: Civil War, Daniel Bruhl will reportedly play Baron Zemo (From Flickeringmyth. 26 January 2015, 1:15 PM, PST)
"The Office" (2005)
- Grimm Casts 'Prince William' to Play (Wait For It) a Royal (From TVLine.com. 27 January 2015, 9:58 AM, PST)
- 5 Ways Actors Over 50 Are Shaking Up Their Careers to Avoid the Johnny Depp Curse (From The Wrap. 26 January 2015, 3:01 PM, PST)
- Amazon, Electus Plan Pilot Based On Life Of Casanova (From Tubefilter News. 26 January 2015, 2:57 PM, PST)