On TV this Friday: CSI: NY may have to consult with Professor Plum, Haven‘s Nate is headin’ for Heaven, Last Man Standing is rather dodgy and 20/20 looks at cubicle culture. As a supplement to TVLine’s original features (linked within), here are eight programs to keep on your radar.
8 pm Undercover Boss (CBS) | Tilted Kilt boss Ron Lynch goes undercover at his chain of Hooters-meets-Scotland pubs — though presumably not in one of the waitresses’ trademark outfits.
8 pm Last Man Standing (ABC) | Mike forms a secret afterschool dodgeball club for Boyd and the neighborhood kids. It’s like Fight Club »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News ItemsThe Avengers (2012)
- Robert Downey Jr. lays down some big city justice in newest 'Judge' trailer (From Hitfix. 17 September 2014, 10:38 AM, PDT)
- Watch: New Trailer For The 'The Judge' With Robert Downey Jr. Steps Into The Great Cathedral Of Justice (From The Playlist. 17 September 2014, 9:53 AM, PDT)
- Tom Hiddleston to Star in King Kong Prequel, Skull Island (From Worst Previews. 16 September 2014, 7:13 PM, PDT)
Samuel L. Jackson
- Matt Damon and Paul Greengrass are 'Bourne' again. Are they Hollywood's top actor/director pair? (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 17 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Red Band Society's’ Octavia Spencer Reveals How Samuel L. Jackson Taught Her to Cry On-Camera (Video) (From The Wrap. 17 September 2014, 11:04 AM, PDT)
- Meet the Comicbook Heroes Battling for Control of Fall TV (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
"The Office" (2005)
- Kevin Connolly to Star in Matthew Berry Fantasy Football Comedy at Fox (From The Hollywood Reporter. 18 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- NBC, 'Office' Alum Prep 'Greatest Love Story Ever Told' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 18 September 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- National Lampoon's Vacation Reboot In Talks With Leslie Mann: Meet the New Griswolds (From Us Weekly. 17 September 2014, 4:57 AM, PDT)