On TV this Friday: CSI: NY may have to consult with Professor Plum, Haven‘s Nate is headin’ for Heaven, Last Man Standing is rather dodgy and 20/20 looks at cubicle culture. As a supplement to TVLine’s original features (linked within), here are eight programs to keep on your radar.
8 pm Undercover Boss (CBS) | Tilted Kilt boss Ron Lynch goes undercover at his chain of Hooters-meets-Scotland pubs — though presumably not in one of the waitresses’ trademark outfits.
8 pm Last Man Standing (ABC) | Mike forms a secret afterschool dodgeball club for Boyd and the neighborhood kids. It’s like Fight Club »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News ItemsThe Avengers (2012)
- Round-Up: Bitten Season 3 Details, Real Fake History, Pacific Rim: Tales From The Drift #1 Variant Cover (From DailyDead. 7 July 2015, 8:23 AM, PDT)
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' TV Show Poster, Premiere Date Announced (From MovieWeb. 6 July 2015, 1:41 PM, PDT)
- Two new images from Pixar short Sanjay’s Super Team (From Flickeringmyth. 6 July 2015, 10:50 AM, PDT)
Samuel L. Jackson
- Legendary Producer Jerry Weintraub Dies at 77 (From Variety - Film News. 6 July 2015, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- Legendary Producer Jerry Weintraub Dies at 77 (From Variety - TV News. 6 July 2015, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- Veteran Hollywood Producer Brian Witten to Head Heavy Metal (From Variety - Film News. 6 July 2015, 1:57 PM, PDT)
"The Office" (2005)
- 'Back to the Future': 30 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About the Time-Travel Classic (From Moviefone. 3 July 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Michael Bay’s Benghazi Movie 13 Hours Gets Early 2016 Release Date (From Collider.com. 30 June 2015, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- ‘Star Trek 3′ Gets Title, Michael Bay Benghazi Thriller Sets Release Date (From Variety - Film News. 30 June 2015, 12:21 PM, PDT)