Hey, Optimus Prime — say hello to your motherboard for me.
The Transformers sequel, planned to debut June 27, 2014, also has a sleek new logo based on the Decepticon insignia.
“Mark is awesome. We had a blast working on Pain and Gain and I’m so fired up to be back working with him. An actor of his caliber is the perfect guy to re-invigorate the franchise and carry on the Transformers’ legacy,” said Bay. »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsMichael Bay
- Jurassic World now third biggest film of all time (From Den of Geek. 22 July 2015, 10:39 PM, PDT)
- Watch Russian Rig Nearly Flip Off Bridge!!! (From TMZ. 22 July 2015, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- Douglas Cook Dies: Screenwriter Of ‘The Rock’, ‘Double Jeopardy’ Was 56 (From Deadline. 19 July 2015, 8:24 PM, PDT)
Mark Wahlberg (I)
- ‘Southpaw’ features another knockout Jake Gyllenhaal performance (From SoundOnSight. 23 July 2015, 11:12 AM, PDT)
- Stx launches sales division (From ScreenDaily. 22 July 2015, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Magnus & Quintessons In "Transformers 5"? (From Dark Horizons. 22 July 2015, 9:29 AM, PDT)
- Shia Labeouf's Heated Fight With Girlfriend Mia Goth Caught on Video: "I Would Have Killed Her" (From Us Weekly. 27 July 2015, 9:27 AM, PDT)
- Tyrese Really Wants to be a Green Lantern (From Rope Of Silicon. 25 July 2015, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Interview: Mike Johnson talks Star Trek (From Flickeringmyth. 25 July 2015, 1:22 AM, PDT)