Hey, Optimus Prime — say hello to your motherboard for me.
The Transformers sequel, planned to debut June 27, 2014, also has a sleek new logo based on the Decepticon insignia.
“Mark is awesome. We had a blast working on Pain and Gain and I’m so fired up to be back working with him. An actor of his caliber is the perfect guy to re-invigorate the franchise and carry on the Transformers’ legacy,” said Bay. »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsMichael Bay
- Better Look at Michael Bay's Ninja Turtles as Toys (From GeekTyrant. 16 March 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Newsflash: 'Divergent's' Theo James is a bonafide movie star (From Hitfix. 15 March 2014, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- New Toys Give Better Look at Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Reboot (From Worst Previews. 14 March 2014, 11:17 PM, PDT)
Mark Wahlberg (I)
- Kendall Jenner Models Calvin Klein Underwear and Bra in Sexy Instagram Pic (From E! Online. 14 March 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Tiny Waist in Calvin Klein Underwear, Bra on Instagram: Picture (From Us Weekly. 14 March 2014, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- Everyone Wants To See ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’ (From LatinoReview. 14 March 2014, 6:47 AM, PDT)
- Chevrolet Revs Up Cute ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ Campaign (From Variety - Film News. 15 March 2014, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Naomi Watts not confirmed to star in 1963's 'The Birds' remake yet (From RealBollywood. 14 March 2014, 10:47 PM, PDT)
- Revisiting Star Trek Tng: Who Watches The Watchers? (From Den of Geek. 14 March 2014, 12:14 AM, PDT)