Hey, Optimus Prime — say hello to your motherboard for me.
The Transformers sequel, planned to debut June 27, 2014, also has a sleek new logo based on the Decepticon insignia.
“Mark is awesome. We had a blast working on Pain and Gain and I’m so fired up to be back working with him. An actor of his caliber is the perfect guy to re-invigorate the franchise and carry on the Transformers’ legacy,” said Bay. »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsMichael Bay
- New Projects: ‘The Birds’, ‘Monopoly’, and ‘Ashley’s War’ (From SoundOnSight. 2 July 2015, 8:31 AM, PDT)
- Van Rooijen To Helm "The Birds" Remake (From Dark Horizons. 2 July 2015, 4:10 AM, PDT)
- The Birds: Platinum Dunes hires director for remake (From Den of Geek. 1 July 2015, 10:39 PM, PDT)
Mark Wahlberg (I)
- Exclusive interview with actress Stephanie Vogt on her new role in The Royals (From Flickeringmyth. 2 July 2015, 3:22 AM, PDT)
- From Clueless to Pulp Fiction, Here Are the Top 9 Movies Set in Los Angeles: Watch Now! (From E! Online. 1 July 2015, 3:48 PM, PDT)
- Magic Mike Xxl Gets A X-Rated Period Trailer (From Cinema Blend. 30 June 2015, 6:42 PM, PDT)
- Michael Bay Hears You, He’s Just Not Listening: In Defense of the 6.4 Billion Dollar Man (From SoundOnSight. 2 July 2015, 10:06 AM, PDT)
- Oj Simpson nearly played the T-800? 18 things you never knew about Terminator (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 1 July 2015, 4:54 AM, PDT)
- Terminator Genisys review: Arnold Schwarzenegger is back for demise of the machines (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 1 July 2015, 3:42 AM, PDT)