Hey, Optimus Prime — say hello to your motherboard for me.
The Transformers sequel, planned to debut June 27, 2014, also has a sleek new logo based on the Decepticon insignia.
“Mark is awesome. We had a blast working on Pain and Gain and I’m so fired up to be back working with him. An actor of his caliber is the perfect guy to re-invigorate the franchise and carry on the Transformers’ legacy,” said Bay. »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsMichael Bay
- Watch The Board Game That Kills In New Trailer For Ouija (From We Got This Covered. 23 September 2014, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- 9 mind-blowing movie fan theories on Joker, James Bond and more (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 23 September 2014, 10:23 AM, PDT)
- Competition: Win ‘Black Sails: The Complete Series One’ on DVD (From Blogomatic3000. 23 September 2014, 7:44 AM, PDT)
Mark Wahlberg (I)
- 'Broad City,' 'Silver Linings Playbook' and 13 other Netflix, Hulu, Amazon and Crackle Musts (From Hitfix. 23 September 2014, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Antoine Fuqua Talks 'The Equalizer' (From LatinoReview. 23 September 2014, 9:11 AM, PDT)
- The Works Afm-bound with Champs (From ScreenDaily. 22 September 2014, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- Vin Diesel shares a new image of himself and Paul Walker in Fast & Furious 7 (From Flickeringmyth. 23 September 2014, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD Release: Transformers: Age of Extinction (From Disc Dish. 23 September 2014, 12:13 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Cbm Chats With Optimus Prime (Peter Cullen) (From ComicBookMovie. 23 September 2014, 12:06 PM, PDT)