Hey, Optimus Prime — say hello to your motherboard for me.
The Transformers sequel, planned to debut June 27, 2014, also has a sleek new logo based on the Decepticon insignia.
“Mark is awesome. We had a blast working on Pain and Gain and I’m so fired up to be back working with him. An actor of his caliber is the perfect guy to re-invigorate the franchise and carry on the Transformers’ legacy,” said Bay. »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsMichael Bay
- New international trailer for Grown Ups 2 with Adam Sandler is pretty much what you expect (From JoBlo. 22 May 2013, 5:53 AM, PDT)
- Megan Fox Spotted Working With Weapons On New Mutant Ninja Turtles Set,New Pic (From OnTheFlix. 21 May 2013, 2:40 PM, PDT)
- Rumor Patrol: New ‘Transformers 4′ Robots & Story Details Revealed (From Screen Rant. 21 May 2013, 1:47 PM, PDT)
Mark Wahlberg (I)
- Three Kings (From Sky Movies. 23 May 2013, 5:21 AM, PDT)
- Resident Evil: Retributions Li Bingbing Signs up for Transformers 4 (From Horror Asylum. 22 May 2013)
- All The King's Horses And All The King's Men Can't Put "Broken City" Together Again (From JustPressPlay. 21 May 2013, 9:35 PM, PDT)
- Subatomic Party Girls #1 Review (From Obsessed with Film. 23 May 2013, 3:20 AM, PDT)
- 'Transformers 4' Adds International Flair (From Airlock Alpha. 21 May 2013, 8:45 PM, PDT)
- Sam Neill Talks ‘Jurassic Park 4′; Not Likely to Return as Dr. Alan Grant (From Screen Rant. 21 May 2013, 5:35 PM, PDT)