If the arc of the public’s regard for Star Wars has taught us anything, it’s that you can’t keep a good intellectual property down. Despite initial fan resistance, the animated spinoff television series Star Wars: The Clone Wars has developed a steady following of its own. Already clocking in at five seasons and over 100 episodes, Clone Wars has been a relatively quiet but undeniable success in the aftermath of the prequel films’ fall from grace.
In the wake of Lucasfilm’s acquisition by Disney, the future of Star Wars: The Clone Wars is in flux. The series will finish out its fifth season on Cartoon Network, but after that its eventual home – and even the status of its overall production – is unknown. Even so, the series and its showrunners are determined to treat The Clone Wars as a ...
Click to continue reading ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars »
- Kyle Hembree
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Review: Nightbreed: The Director’s Cut (From DailyDead. 25 October 2014, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- The X Factor Live Show 3: Movies Week - live blog (From Digital Spy - TV news. 25 October 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Gareth Edwards Nabs Foxcatcher Cinematographer For His Star Wars Spinoff (From We Got This Covered. 25 October 2014, 10:36 AM, PDT)
David Tennant (I)
- Gracepoint: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 October 2014, 11:30 PM, PDT)
- Gracepoint: Final Episodes Pulled from Thursday Nights? (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 October 2014, 11:26 PM, PDT)
- Do You Worship at the Altar of The Doctor? (From GeekTyrant. 20 October 2014, 5:47 PM, PDT)
Cartoon Network [us]
- Warner Bros names Harry Potter team (From ScreenDaily. 30 July 2014, 4:10 AM, PDT)
- Warner Bros creates Harry Potter team (From ScreenDaily. 30 July 2014, 4:10 AM, PDT)
- Warner Bros. Conjures Up Harry Potter Global Franchise Development Team (From Variety - Film News. 30 July 2014, 3:02 AM, PDT)