If the arc of the public’s regard for Star Wars has taught us anything, it’s that you can’t keep a good intellectual property down. Despite initial fan resistance, the animated spinoff television series Star Wars: The Clone Wars has developed a steady following of its own. Already clocking in at five seasons and over 100 episodes, Clone Wars has been a relatively quiet but undeniable success in the aftermath of the prequel films’ fall from grace.
In the wake of Lucasfilm’s acquisition by Disney, the future of Star Wars: The Clone Wars is in flux. The series will finish out its fifth season on Cartoon Network, but after that its eventual home – and even the status of its overall production – is unknown. Even so, the series and its showrunners are determined to treat The Clone Wars as a ...
Click to continue reading ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars »
- Kyle Hembree
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Star Wars Episode 7's Daisy Ridley cut from The Inbetweeners 2 (From Digital Spy - TV news. 1 August 2014, 2:08 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review: Guardians of the Galaxy (From Cinelinx. 31 July 2014, 11:38 PM, PDT)
- Programmed: Colin Geddes talks about Midnight Madness & Vanguard at Tiff 2014 (From Flickeringmyth. 31 July 2014, 8:01 PM, PDT)
David Tennant (I)
- David Tennant, Rosamund Pike in new What We Did On Our Holiday trailer (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 31 July 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Why Peter Capaldi of 'Doctor Who' thought he'd never play the Time Lord (From EW.com - Inside TV. 30 July 2014, 9:42 AM, PDT)
- First Look: Gracepoint Detective Issues a Stern Warning to Danny's Killer (From TVLine.com. 28 July 2014, 3:01 PM, PDT)
Cartoon Network [us]
- Warner Bros names Harry Potter team (From ScreenDaily. 30 July 2014, 4:10 AM, PDT)
- Warner Bros creates Harry Potter team (From ScreenDaily. 30 July 2014, 4:10 AM, PDT)
- Warner Bros. Conjures Up Harry Potter Global Franchise Development Team (From Variety - Film News. 30 July 2014, 3:02 AM, PDT)