If the arc of the public’s regard for Star Wars has taught us anything, it’s that you can’t keep a good intellectual property down. Despite initial fan resistance, the animated spinoff television series Star Wars: The Clone Wars has developed a steady following of its own. Already clocking in at five seasons and over 100 episodes, Clone Wars has been a relatively quiet but undeniable success in the aftermath of the prequel films’ fall from grace.
In the wake of Lucasfilm’s acquisition by Disney, the future of Star Wars: The Clone Wars is in flux. The series will finish out its fifth season on Cartoon Network, but after that its eventual home – and even the status of its overall production – is unknown. Even so, the series and its showrunners are determined to treat The Clone Wars as a ...
Click to continue reading ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars »
- Kyle Hembree
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- 'Strange Magic' Trailer: Here's Your First Look at a Weird New Movie from George Lucas (From Movies.com. 21 November 2014, 7:45 PM, PST)
- Thorin's Regal Armor in The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies (From GeekTyrant. 21 November 2014, 5:18 PM, PST)
- Alberto Iglesias’s Exodus: Gods And Kings Soundtrack Available Digitally on Dec 9; CD Dec 16 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 21 November 2014, 2:28 PM, PST)
David Tennant (I)
- Luther: American remake and potential UK return on the cards (From Den of Geek. 18 November 2014, 11:09 PM, PST)
- 21 Doctor Who stories better than their reputation suggests (From Den of Geek. 18 November 2014, 1:45 AM, PST)
- New trailer for Broadchurch series 2 (From Den of Geek. 17 November 2014, 11:17 PM, PST)
Cartoon Network [us]
- Warner Bros names Harry Potter team (From ScreenDaily. 30 July 2014, 4:10 AM, PDT)
- Warner Bros creates Harry Potter team (From ScreenDaily. 30 July 2014, 4:10 AM, PDT)
- Warner Bros. Conjures Up Harry Potter Global Franchise Development Team (From Variety - Film News. 30 July 2014, 3:02 AM, PDT)