The Killing is alive.
AMC’s drippy glum murder drama is in talks to return for a third season.
The basic cable network declined to renew the show earlier this year after ratings went on a downward spiral in the show’s second season. But it’s looking like the crime drama might get back on the air thanks to a new agreement between producers Fox Television Studios, AMC and Netflix.
The second season solved the show’s central mystery of who killed Rosie Larson. According to Deadline, showrunner Veena Sud is still attached and pitched a third season premise that was well received. »
- James Hibberd
Similar News ItemsJoel Kinnaman
- The Joker is hanging around the set of Suicide Squad in new behind-the-scenes image (From Flickeringmyth. 13 October 2016, 2:17 PM, PDT)
- Extended Suicide Squad Attacks Digital HD Nov. 15, Disc Dec. 13 (From Comicmix. 5 October 2016, 2:33 PM, PDT)
- A ‘Suicide Squad’ extended edition home release is coming your way (From The Hollywood News. 5 October 2016, 10:28 AM, PDT)
"The Killing" (2011)
- “The Killing” Creator Veena Sud and Netflix Nearing Deal on “Seven Seconds” (From Women and Hollywood. 19 October 2016, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Netflix Nears Series Order For Racially Charged Drama From ‘The Killing’ Creator, ‘The Accountant’ Director & Fox 21 (From Deadline TV. 18 October 2016, 5:31 PM, PDT)
- Michelle Forbes, Thanks to Peak TV, Is No Longer a ‘Commitment-Phobe’ (From Indiewire Television. 14 October 2016, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- Mipcom: Shonda Rhimes on Her Recipe for Success, and How She Doesn’t Know ‘Any Dumb and Weak Women’ (From Variety - TV News. 18 October 2016, 3:05 AM, PDT)
- Eyewitness Season 1 Review (From We Got This Covered. 16 October 2016, 4:10 PM, PDT)
- The Catch The Complete First Season DVD Review And Giveaway (From AreYouScreening. 5 October 2016, 5:24 PM, PDT)