The Vampire Diaries revisits the Miss Mystic Falls pageant on Nov. 29 (The CW, 8/7c), and the following sneak peek of the festivities, which include an intimate dance, is sure to make a ‘shipper group or two very happy.
Related | Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on NCIS, Vampire Diaries, Once, Scandal, Cougar Town and More!
While Damon and Elena get up close and personal, unlikely pair Caroline and Klaus have a confrontation. On the bromantic side, Jeremy turns to Matt for help. (We’re guessing he doesn’t want advice on what to wear to the pageant.)
The episode also features »
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 9/30/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 September 2016, 1:16 PM, PDT)
- Winners Of The 2016 Academy Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting Announced (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 September 2016, 11:29 AM, PDT)
- "The Vampire Diaries: Isobel" (From SneakPeek. 28 September 2016, 4:35 PM, PDT)
"Cougar Town" (2009)
- Lisa Kudrow Reunites With Courteney Cox for ‘Friends’ Trivia Game (From Variety - TV News. 24 September 2016, 10:18 AM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Gilmore Casts a Cougar, Norman Reedus to Ride Again and More (From TVLine.com. 23 September 2016, 12:33 PM, PDT)
- TV News Roundup: Carolyn Hennesy Joins ‘Gilmore Girls,’ ‘Nashville’ Casts Murray Bartlett (From Variety - TV News. 22 September 2016, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- President Barack Obama Tries the Splits with the Final Five as He Welcomes Team USA to the White House (From PEOPLE.com. 29 September 2016, 9:15 PM, PDT)
- The Final Five Visited the White House and Convinced the President to Try a Split (From Popsugar. 29 September 2016, 8:03 PM, PDT)
- Final Five Reunite for Glam Appearance at U.S. Olympic Committee Awards Show (From PEOPLE.com. 29 September 2016, 5:55 PM, PDT)