Another day, another reason to be excited for "The Hobbit." Did you think you were allowed to be distracted by this weekend's release of "Skyfall"? No way! A whole bunch of new promotional material for the upcoming Peter Jackson film has made its way online, and it continues to tease us without giving too much away.
First up are the four new posters that you can see above. These images don't show us anything we don't already know, but they do pinpoint some of the key scenes we can expect to see in "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey." Whether it be Bilbo's first meeting with the dwarves or his run-in with some wolves, these are moments that fans of "The Hobbit" can obsess over and wonder how Jackson is going to translate to the big screen.
There also is a new image that shows Bilbo (Martin Freeman) with dwarves Fili »
- Terri Schwartz
Similar News ItemsPeter Jackson (I)
- Kate Winslet, Saoirse Ronan Discuss Escaping into Characters That are Nothing Like Them (Video) (From Variety - Film News. 1 December 2015, 7:00 PM, PST)
- Doctor Who Christmas Special titled The Husbands of River Song, new promo image released (From Flickeringmyth. 1 December 2015, 1:50 PM, PST)
- Peter Jackson May Direct A ‘Doctor Who’ Episode (From Uinterview. 1 December 2015, 12:11 PM, PST)
Martin Freeman (II)
- New 'Sherlock' photos place you right into Victorian England (From Hitfix. 1 December 2015, 3:47 PM, PST)
- Tina Fey shipped off to war in first images from Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (From Flickeringmyth. 1 December 2015, 2:30 AM, PST)
- Sherlock: The Abominable Bride: Victorian Special Details and Photos Released (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 November 2015, 5:22 PM, PST)
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)
- "Force Awakens" Tracking For $185-210M Open (From Dark Horizons. 24 November 2015, 8:22 PM, PST)
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Heading for Massive $170 Million-Plus Opening (From Variety - Film News. 24 November 2015, 7:44 AM, PST)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens doubles previous advance ticket sales record (From Flickeringmyth. 21 November 2015, 5:13 AM, PST)