Carrie Bradshaw is moving in on 90210‘s turf.
The CW announced Thursday that its Sex and the Sequel prequel series The Carrie Diaries will debut on Monday, Jan. 14 at 8/7c.
That same night, 90210 — which currently occupies the Monday lead-off spot — will shift into its new 9/8c perch (formerly held down by Gossip Girl, which ends its run on Monday, Dec. 17).
Related | Spoilers on Supernatural, Hart of Dixie, Glee, Girl Meets World and More in Ask Ausiello
This marks the second scheduling tweak The CW has made in the past 24 hours. Late Wednesday, the network announced that Nikita — which has been »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- Kristen Bell Says Dax Shepard Doesn’t Get Her Style Sometimes: ‘He’s Like, What Grandma Did You Get That From?’ (From PEOPLE.com. 23 March 2017, 3:29 PM, PDT)
- Leighton Meester Reveals the Reason She Doesn’t Talk About Daughter Arlo: ‘There’s So Much More to Women’ (From PEOPLE.com. 23 March 2017, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- The CW's Dynasty Pilot: Devious Maids' Brianna Brown Guest-Stars as Claudia (From TVLine.com. 21 March 2017, 7:25 PM, PDT)
"Hart of Dixie" (2011)
- Rachel Bilson Jokes About "Always" Being a Bridesmaid at a Friend's Wedding (From Popsugar. 27 March 2017, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Nashville Season 5: Rachel Bilson and Kaitlin Doubleday Join Cast (From TVfanatic. 10 March 2017, 9:10 AM, PST)
- Rachel Bilson Joins Nashville in a Comeback Move for Both (From E! Online. 10 March 2017, 7:09 AM, PST)
"The Carrie Diaries" (2013)
- Julie Andrews Returns to TV to Teach Kids the Value of Arts Education in “Julie’s Greenroom” (From Women and Hollywood. 14 March 2017, 7:02 AM, PDT)
- Why Sex and the City Is Still Important, Over a Decade Later (From BuzzSugar. 8 March 2017, 12:55 PM, PST)
- Julie's Greenroom: 6 Things to Know About Julie Andrews' Kiddie Show (From TVLine.com. 27 February 2017, 7:00 AM, PST)