Carrie Bradshaw is moving in on 90210‘s turf.
The CW announced Thursday that its Sex and the Sequel prequel series The Carrie Diaries will debut on Monday, Jan. 14 at 8/7c.
That same night, 90210 — which currently occupies the Monday lead-off spot — will shift into its new 9/8c perch (formerly held down by Gossip Girl, which ends its run on Monday, Dec. 17).
Related | Spoilers on Supernatural, Hart of Dixie, Glee, Girl Meets World and More in Ask Ausiello
This marks the second scheduling tweak The CW has made in the past 24 hours. Late Wednesday, the network announced that Nikita — which has been »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- Kim Kardashian Wears Comfy Leggings & Cape On Flight To L.A. (From HollywoodLife. 24 May 2013, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- Hick (From Sky Movies. 24 May 2013, 7:36 AM, PDT)
- Unaired Episodes of 666 Park Avenue Join Zero Hour This Summer (From ScifiMafia. 23 May 2013, 4:00 PM, PDT)
"Hart of Dixie" (2011)
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on NCIS, Castle, Psych, NCIS: La, Covert Affairs, Suits, Beast and More! (From TVLine.com. 23 May 2013, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- 'Hart of Dixie' returns for season two: UK exclusive clips - watch (From Digital Spy - TV news. 23 May 2013, 7:05 AM, PDT)
- Jaime King and Kyle Newman are expecting baby girl (From Pop2it. 22 May 2013, 2:33 PM, PDT)
"The Carrie Diaries" (2013)
- Fall TV 2013: Where did all the gays go? (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 24 May 2013, 2:42 PM, PDT)
- Adam Lambert Has A Ball, and Brendan Dooling Talks Season Two of “Carrie Diaries” (From The Backlot. 24 May 2013, 10:59 AM, PDT)
- Jim's Notebook: Parenthood, The Carrie Diaries and More! (From TVfanatic. 24 May 2013, 6:19 AM, PDT)