America is finally getting the chance to vote — again! The X Factor is turning the competition over to viewer votes to determine who will stay and who will go, beginning Wednesday with live performances by the Top 12 on the theme "Songs from the Movies."
But wait, not so fast. The Top 12 turned into 13, as hosts Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez revealed a twist at the start of the show — that one of the contestants who was cut from the Top 16 last week would be returning. "The final 12 we're very happy with, but we believe we made a mistake," Simon Cowell explained. Which singer was stellar enough to return?
Read More > »
- Liz Raftery
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- Zayn Is ‘Ready to Show You Who [He] Really [Is]’ (From Vulture. 29 July 2015, 2:25 PM, PDT)
- Zayn Malik -- I've Signed With RCA ... Thanks to Simon Cowell! (From TMZ. 29 July 2015, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- The X Factor 2015: Everything we know so far including the judges, auditions and rumours (From Digital Spy - TV news. 28 July 2015, 4:45 AM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Nick Grimshaw wants Shaggy to voice The X Factor (From Virgin Media - TV. 29 July 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- The X Factor: These pictures suggest that Boot Camp has driven the judges mad (From Digital Spy - TV news. 29 July 2015, 4:28 AM, PDT)
- The X Factor: Nick Grimshaw thinks Shaggy should be the next Peter Dickson (From Digital Spy - TV news. 29 July 2015, 3:27 AM, PDT)
- Khloe Kardasian: I Was Forced to Do Risque Photo Shoot by… Who? (see!) (From TheImproper.com. 29 July 2015, 5:25 PM, PDT)
- Khloé Kardashian Responds to Nitpicking Critics: "My Knee Will Always Look Funny but I'm Healthy" (From E! Online. 29 July 2015, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- Khloe Kardashian Says She Doesn't See Herself As The 'Fat' Sister, Gives Update About Rob! (From TooFab. 29 July 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)