America is finally getting the chance to vote — again! The X Factor is turning the competition over to viewer votes to determine who will stay and who will go, beginning Wednesday with live performances by the Top 12 on the theme "Songs from the Movies."
But wait, not so fast. The Top 12 turned into 13, as hosts Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez revealed a twist at the start of the show — that one of the contestants who was cut from the Top 16 last week would be returning. "The final 12 we're very happy with, but we believe we made a mistake," Simon Cowell explained. Which singer was stellar enough to return?
Read More > »
- Liz Raftery
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- Simon Cowell Invites Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump to Join America's Got Talent (From PEOPLE.com. 24 August 2016, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- 12-Year-Old Grace VanderWaal Stuns Again on ‘America’s Got Talent’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 24 August 2016, 8:31 AM, PDT)
- America’s Got Talent: Acts Come Back Better than Ever After Olympics (From TVovermind.com. 23 August 2016, 11:00 PM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- In a year like this, we need Bake Off’s sugary embrace | Lucy Mangan (From The Guardian - TV News. 23 August 2016, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Emmy-Nominated Comedy Series Production Designers Discuss Their Craft (From Variety - TV News. 17 August 2016, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Why Music In Films Matters (From Flickeringmyth. 14 August 2016, 6:20 AM, PDT)
- Khloé Kardashian Right-Swiped Who?! The Kuwtk Star Plays Celebrity Tinder (From PEOPLE.com. 24 August 2016, 3:25 PM, PDT)
- Kourtney Kardashian Isn't Ready to Get Vulnerable Again with Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet' (From PEOPLE.com. 24 August 2016, 8:20 AM, PDT)
- Kourtney Kardashian on Getting Back Together With Scott Disick: ''There's So Much Work That Would Be Involved" (From E! Online. 24 August 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)